F O U R

Season 3A Episode 2
[Chaos Rising]

"Did you get enough love, my little dove? Why do you cry? And I'm sorry I left, but it was for the best though it never felt right

"Did you get enough love, my little dove? Why do you cry? And I'm sorry I left, but it was for the best though it never felt right."

﹌﹌﹌

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Izzy walked back in soaking wet from the storm. Stiles gave her a towel to dry off. Her eyes were slightly red from her crying which Issac, Scott, and Derek could just barely hear over the rain.

"She's not dead." Derek said addressing the issue at hand, "Derek, Bella said, "she dead. Erikas dead!" Doesn't exactly leave us room for interpretation." Stiles said.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek asked, "Someone else, obviously." stiles said "And maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle, okay? The one who saved you?" Scott said looking at Issac who was holding Izzy's hand to give her as much comfort as he could.

"No, she wasn't like us... And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was." Issac said "What if that's how Erica died? They, like, pit them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives? It's like Werewolf Thunderdome." Stiles said.

"Then we get them out tonight." Derek said "Be smart about this, Derek. You can't just go storming in." Deaton said, "If Isaac got in, then so can we." Derek said.

"But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?" Deaton asked, "We need a plan." Scott said "How are we going to come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than twenty-four hours?" Derek asked.

"Uh, I think someone already did. "Beacon Hills First National Bank closes its doors three months after vault robbery." Doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out." Stiles said reading off his phone.

"How long?" Derek asked, "It's the internet, Derek, okay?" Stiles said, Derek glared at him, "Minutes." Stiles said sighing.

»»——⍟——««