T H R E E

Season 3A Episode 2
[ Chaos Rising]

"Got the music in you, baby tell me why you've been locked in here forever and you just can't say goodbye"

﹌﹌﹌

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Issac didn't remember a thing. When he got caught by the alpha pack they took his memories.

The morning after Scott stiles and Izzy found out about the alpha pack, Derek needed peters help to get Issacs memories back.

Issac and Izzy didn't like the idea of Peter sticking his claws in the back of Issacs neck, but it was going to happen anyways.

Issac was pacing back and forth in front of the window in Derek's loft. Derek was reading and Izzy was beside him with her feet in his lap on her phone.

"You know, I'm starting not to like this idea. Sounds kind of dangerous...You know what? I definitely don't like this idea, and I definitely don't like him." Issac said, Derek looked up from his book for what felt like the 15th time in 10 minutes, and looked at Izzy annoyed, she laughed.

"You'll be fine." Derek said, "Does it have to be him?" Issac asked, "He knows how to do it, I don't. It'd be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself." Derek said.

"You know Scott doesn't trust him, right? You know, personally, I'd...Well, I'd trust Scott." Issac said nervously "Do you trust me?" Derek asked "Yeah." Issac said.

Izzy took her feet of Derek's lap hearing Peter walking up the step "I still don't like him." Issac said, "nobody does, babe." Izzy said, Derek and Issac nodded in agreement.

The door opened and Peter stood there looking at the three of them, "Boys... girl. FYI? Yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities slightly impaired... but, the hearing still works. So, I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face." Peter said.

Izzy looked at him "Nobody likes you." She said with a straight face, Peter looked at Derek "Now shut up and help us." Derek said with a similar look on his face that Izzy had on hers.