Chapter Seventeen: Officially Yours

Start from the beginning

The first time she saw Jennie on her first day she was the first student she truly noticed. She will never forget her delicate weightless laugh and maybe in that moment the girl was already subconsciously reeling her in. Their moments at the park are valuable to her. If Jennie really feels something for her that isn't a temporary crush then she wants to give what they have a chance.

Jennie returns to Jisoo's bedroom, clad in underwear and the black shirt which fits her just right.

"Jisoo," she whispers, a playful smile on her lips.

Jisoo quickly stands up to prevent Jennie from sitting on her lap. "I will be right back," she says while gesturing to her bed for the girl to get in.

-

Jennie is on her side, facing Jisoo who is on her side as well. She reaches her hand out to brush it through her raven hair.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Jennie asks, hoping it doesn't sound ridiculous that she's even asking that.

Jisoo grasps Jennie's hand and kisses her palm. Out of the insecurities she has, the girl isn't one of them. Jennie grounds her and the bond they built is too special to give up.

"Yes," Jisoo answers, because she doesn't see why not. They're both adults who are drawn to each other.

Jennie smiles and when Jisoo smiles as well, she shuffles closer to kiss her. "Can we cuddle?" she asks quietly.

Jisoo doesn't spoon for obvious reasons. "You can sleep on my chest if you want to," she offers, which seems to be a good answer because Jennie is putting her head on her chest.

"Goodnight, Jisoo," Jennie whispers, closing her eyes. She likes how Jisoo is stroking her hair and she likes hearing her steady heartbeat.

Jisoo tilts her head to press a kiss to the crown of Jennie's head. "Goodnight, Jennie," she whispers, closing her eyes. She doesn't expect to fall asleep fast, but she does.

When the morning is breaking through, Jennie slowly wakes up. She carefully moves away from Jisoo just a little bit so she can look at her now that she has the chance to watch her sleep. Her girlfriend's jawline is perfectly sculpted. She loves her heart-shaped lips that are very smooth to her lips.

Her girlfriend's raven hair is smoothed over the pillow under her head, as if she hasn't stirred all night and maybe she hasn't. She misses the warmth of Jisoo's arms, but she doesn't want to risk waking her up. Her eyes move lower down her girlfriend's body and she frowns when she sees something poking at the blanket.

Out of curiosity she slowly pulls the blanket down, bit by bit. She has to slap a hand in front of her mouth to keep from gasping aloud. Okay wow, so that's why Jisoo wears such long shirts and that must be why she refused to get in the hot tub. She could be wrong, but her guess could also be right.

Jisoo cracks her eyes open and frowns when she sees Jennie staring at her, or well a part of her.

Oh no, no, no, no.

She quickly covers herself with the blanket, even though her girlfriend has clearly seen already that she has a boner. It's frustrating how her body betrays her like that. What confuses her is that Jennie looks like she's turned on.

Jennie licks her lips. Her mouth feels a lot dryer than it felt the second she woke up. Maybe she shouldn't be this thirsty, but waking up next to Jisoo like that has that effect, apparently.

Jisoo clutches her blanket. "You're not disgusted?" she asks, confused. She feels ashamed that her body is being like this and that Jennie is seeing her like this. Of course she was going to tell her eventually, but not so soon.