Remus Lupin runs into the hall and straight to Sirius and Kate, he's babbling quickly, rushing to get the words out but Phoenix doesn't stop. He runs straight down to the dungeons to get his fiancé and Draco free. The more on their side the better, they would need all the support they could get if they were going to take the dark side down once and for all.

Sirius and Kate run hand in hand, following an anxious Remus into the hospital wing where there daughter was. Fred Weasley was sat besides her bed, his eyes were bloodshot as he held onto her hand. His twin brother George stood close by with his boyfriend Lee, their wands drawn just incase. Fred jumped out of his seat when he saw Marlie's parents, stepping out of the way to let Kate take over. Sirius side eyes Fred, knowing the terrified look in his eyes as one only felt by people who were in love.

Marlie was okay, that was the main thing but they would have to move her out of the castle or protect the hospital wing somehow. With the amount of younger students using the floo to go home it was probably safer and quicker to protect the hospital instead. Sirius bites his lip, his other child is in the thick of it as is his godson, he needed to protect them too. He owed it to himself and James to do the right thing.

"I'll stay with her." Fred whispers as if he can read Sirius' mind, "I'll protect her with my entire life."

Sirius believes him. He trusts Fred Weasley as Zions friend but also as someone who loves Marlie. He can see it in the ginger boys eyes, he's in bit over Marlie and Sirius knows she's in safe hands.

"I'm going to find Ginny." George tells him, "Stay safe okay?"

Fred nods, glancing at Lee, "Keep him safe for me, yeah?"

Fred didn't want to know the pain of losing a sibling, especially his twin brother who had been with him since they were conceived. Lee nods in promise, jogging to catch up with his boyfriend.

Kate swallows, brushing her daughters hair out of her face and kisses the top of her head. She too knows Fred won't let anything happen to her, she looks over her shoulder at Sirius before running out to see how she can help. She had her mind set on one person, the woman who killed her son and tonight she was going to get revenge. Something had switched inside of her when Zion was killed, a darkness seemed to creep inside of her and darken her soul. She never thought she was capable of murder, never thought she would be able to do it but she was angry enough to believe she could.

Sirius shuts Marlie and Fred in the hospital wing and starts casting his locking spells and protective wards. He knows he hasn't got time to find Regulus to do them but his brother had always been better as this sort of magic. He does his best. He truly believes the power of love can create much stronger magic than anything else and his need to protect his daughter generates that power. He hopes it is enough.

"Who does she even think she is?" Draco demands, as he walks quickly to keep up with Phoenix and Theo, "Touching his wrist like that! What the hell?!"

"Jealous, cousin?" Phoenix teases lightly.

Draco splutters and huffs, "No! It's just consent is important and stuff.."

"Whatever you say." Theo snorts, "What about Pansy?"

Draco freezes, his blue eyes widening in horror. For someone who was in love with her for so many years, he had sure forgotten about her very quickly, "Oh fuck."

He turns on his heel, marching in the opposite direction to hunt for his girlfriend or ex girlfriend or whatever she was to him now. He had a feeling she would not be interested in him if she learnt about his kiss with Potter. Truly, it had been unexpected but Draco liked it and he wanted to do it again. He was not about to tell his best friends that. After years of hating Harry, he had done a full 360 and wanted him under his sheets instead.