One hand on the wheel, he smirks. "It's a surprise."

"Can I have a hint."

"Nope."

I throw my head back. "Pleaseeee." I whine.

He playfully scoffs. "You're like a child." he says, then turns to me briefly to get a look at me before focusing back on the road.

"You'll love it." he says. "That's your hint."

I stare at the side of his face, my brows furrow as I try to figure out where this date will take us. All I truly know is that I'm excited, and I'm happy to be with him.

My lips curl into a smile as I look at him, lost in the structure of his facial features that were so much more defined now that his hair wasn't dangling over them.

"How are you?" I ask.

I feel like he isn't asked that question a lot.

He shoots me a glance and chuckles under his breath, like he wasn't expecting me to ask it.

"I'm good right now." he answers.

"Just right now?"

"Well I've been looking forward to seeing you all day...so anything that could make me not feel good has kind of been pushed aside." he says.

I keep smiling. "So you're telling me that this is the highlight of your day?" I say with slight sarcasm, teasing him a little.

I only tease because this is just so bizarre considering that we used to hate each other. Now, we're the best part of each other's day.

"Can you feel the clouds with that big ass ego?" he jokes back.

I nod. "Yes, weather's quite nice up here, actually."

That makes him laugh.

But, in all seriousness, I'm flattered that he was excited for this. It makes me feel so special. Maybe it's too soon to be feeling these things, but these are feelings that I never experienced with Isaac—it's all new to me.

I'm trying not to take advantage of it...but it's hard, especially when happy moments are so sparse lately.

I just hope I'll get more of these moments in the future.

After driving into the city, Harry pulls the car onto a freshly paved parking lot. The yellow lines which separate the parking stalls are newly painted. I look ahead at the building, and I quickly recognize it.

We've been here before. It was the same building that he had given me a self defence lesson in, but also it was now known as the new location for Marjorie's paint shop.

My lips part open as I look at how the shop has come so far. The outside is painted a beautiful deep brown colour, with similar detailing that the old shop had. There's still some work to be done but it's coming together beautifully.

He parks the car and I turn to him, in awe.

"Oh my god—"

"I've had some people working on it." he acknowledges, also looking at the results of the shop.

"It's amazing..." I muster, "Harry, this is incredible."

What he's done...it's beyond words. He made this happen.

He smiles at me. "This is stop number one. We just have to pick something up and then we'll go to the actual destination."

My brows furrow. "There's more?"

I'd honestly be thrilled if this is all he was going to show me today. The fact that he has more in store is making my mind reel with possibilities.

"Come on." he grins as he opens the door. I look back at the shop in wonder as he comes over to my side, my door opening up and his hand reaching in for mine.