Where Did the Time Go

Levi starts to follow me but my mom stops him.
"Levi, while he's changing, why don't we talk about college? You're so close to the finish line, aren't you?"
Levi looks at me with disbelief and turns to go talk to my mom in the living room. I walk up to my room and close the door. Opening my closet I try to find something comfortable. Digging around, I finally come across one of Levi's sweaters and pull it on. As I turn to head back downstairs, my foot catches the closet door and I fall. Hard. Hard enough to cause a loud thud to bounce through the house.  I hear footsteps running up the stairs and my bedroom door opens. I look up to see Levi and my mom.
"Eren! Are you ok?" Levi asks, worriedly.
"I'm fine," I say.
Levi and my mom help me to my feet, and I as I go to shut the closet door, I realize the sweater hadn't been pulled all the way down my stomach. My mom is staring at it.

Shit. Not how I thought this was going to play out. Maybe she can't see how my stomach is rounding out ever so slightly. I'm not that pregnant yet.

My mom makes me sit on my bed. Well, lay down really. They both sit on opposite sides of me and I could feel the uneasiness between us.
"Anything you want to tell me?" My mom starts gently.
"Please don't get mad." I start. "We didn't mean for this to happen.
"Go on, it's alright." Levi whispers, urging me to just let it out.
My mom looks at me expectantly.
"M-Mom. I'm umm. I'm pregnant." I say.
My mom just stares.
"Mom?"
She suddenly laughs.
"You thought I'd get mad at you? I'm disappointed, sure. But mad, no. How far along are you, do you know?"
I shake my head. I sink back into the bed with a small sigh of relief. I scoot over so Levi and my mom can both lay down too.
"Were you really scared to tell me?" My mom asks.
I nod. "I never hide anything from you, mom. Well nothing huge, at least."
She laughs.
"Right. You waited almost a year before you told me you two were dating." She says, poking my cheek.
"Because Dad told me that us being together was wrong!"
"Well your dad left, remember. After what he did to us, he doesn't have any control over what you do. If you want to be with Levi, be with him. And if you want this baby, keep the baby." She says gently. "Never do something because you think you have to spare someone else's feelings. Be true to yourself, ok kiddo?" She says snuggling closer to me.
"No matter what happens, you are still my little boy."