Chapter - 0

"We are starting tonight's 'Kiss in Seoul,' hosted by Wendy! We have until four in the morning, so please relax and enjoy.
Recently I saw a fortune teller, she said I'd fall in love with someone in the near future. But she also said it wouldn't work because I would close my heart to him.
This is not good.
I need to be brave to tell him how I feel about him.But telling someone my true feelings requires so much courage.
Have you had that kind of experience?
So tonight let's hear your stories about telling your feelings to someone you love! "

He puts his pencil down from writing his homework and begins to think about what the host from the radio station just said .
He let out a yawn while stretching his arms indicating his body has been aching from sitting too much and doing homework . In that moment, as if the host can see directly through the little holes in the radio ,

" you. Over there!
You don't have time to yawn!
Let us hear your heartwarming stories.
And some funny stories too! "

"By the way, we have a great view of a meteor shower beginning tonight until tomorrow morning.
It is extremely rare for a meteor shower to be observed so clearly in Seoul"

He get up from his seat to open the window in his room . He looks up the beautiful sky where the stars and the moon are shining brightly.

" If you make a wish when you see
a shooting star, your wish will come true.
I'm sure you know this already.
If you are having a hard time telling
someone your true feelings,
why don't you make a wish to the
beautiful meteor shower? " the host said .

He clasp his hands tightly, elbows on the rail of the window and squeeze his eyes . His lips softly whispered his wish .

" I wish I can tell Soobinnie how I feel about him. "
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- first time writing a fiction so please bear with me hehe

Mischievous Kiss: Love in Seoul ( Yeonbin )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें