Labor

Before they knew it, Peter was almost ready to give birth. Any day now he would be taken to the hospital and meeting his little one.
Wade was very overprotective with him, not letting him move too much or lift anything.
"I'll strap you down into the couch if you get up without me." He sternly said.

"Wade, I'm not gonna break if I sit up, calm the fuck down." Peter swore for what seems like the first time in his life, Wade was thrown back by it.
He sits on the floor in front of Peter, like a puppy who was scolded.
His blue eyes peering up in a pathetic attempt at being cute.
"Don't give me that look, stop treating me like glass. If I actually need help I'll let you know." His tone stayed stern.

"Or you can let me spoil you and give you princess treatment." Wade smiles softly.
Peter rolls his eyes but sits back and complied.
"Good boy, is there anything you need?"

"This baby to come out already, my ribs hurt."

"That's the one thing I can't do, I'm no doctor."

"You can fuck me, it helps with pain and to induce labor." He smiles seductively.

"Pregnancy has made you so lusty, I like it." He stands up and takes peter into his arms, carrying him to the bedroom.
"Are you actually going to fuck me, or finger me like last time?"

"I'll make sweet gentle love to you, baby boy."
Peter made a noise that was the most innocent and cute sound wade has ever heard.
"That was fucking adorable." He kissed his cheek and lays him down.
"Wade, do it from behind."

"You want me deep inside you?" His whispers in a raspy voice.

"Please."
Clothes fall as wade kissed his skin, hands caressing softly down his body.
"You're so beautiful." Wade kissed his hip, forehead resting against his bloating belly, and sucked a hickie, causing him to moan.
"Turn over." He said gently. Peter gets on his knees, ass in the air for wade to caress and kiss.
"Wade, don't be so gentle."

"I'm not gonna hurt you, if this helps then I'll do what I can, but I'll do it gently." He put his mouth to his hole and laps his tongue deep inside.
"Ahh, Wade." He grips the sheets and pushed more into his face.
"Oh fuck, trying to suffocate me?" He pushed away for air.

"Sorry, it just felt so good."

"You're so cute." He kissed the small of Peter's back then licks a stripe all the way up his spine and bites his neck. Peter shivers with pleasure and moans softly.
Wade starts to finger him as he continues to kiss his neck and shoulders.
Peter did his best to hold himself up as pleasure shook his body.
"Wade."

"What?" His voice was soft and close to Peter's ear.

"Please, give it to me."

"Okay baby boy." He grabs his chin and kissed him, peter moans in the kiss as wade pressed into him.
They pull away as wade stands up and went deeper.
Electric pleasure ripples through Peter's body as wade thrusts into him.
"Ah, ahh Wade."

"You're still so tight, I can't believe it." He groans with pleasure, peter was glad the alpha couldn't see his face, he was blushing wildly.
He balanced on one forearm and strokes himself, Wade was moving slowly and he wanted more pleasure.
"Peter, are you being naughty?"

"What?" He said innocently.

"No touching yourself, that's my job." He pulls out and turns peter on his back, plunging back in while pinning Peter's arms over his head.
"Be a good boy, stay just like this."
One hand held his chest gently, while the other strokes him.
"Oh fuck."

"I love hearing you talk like that." His hips move slowly but deep as his hand went fast. Peter was thrilled with the erotic feeling he had.
"Wade, ah." His arms stay over his head and grip the pillow.
"What, tell me Peter."

"More, harder."

"Not going harder." He strokes faster, ignoring Peter's whine for him to stop.
His thrusts were shallow and fast, Peter wanted him deeper but he didn't want to hurt the omega or the baby.
"Wade, please. Fuck me."
His skin pricks with excitement, he really loved hearing him talk like that, but he held on and kept his pace steady.
Abandoning Peter's cock and he leans into him and kissed his neck. Tongue and teeth against delicate skin, earning moans that were music to the alphas ears.
"I'm so close, wade. Fuck me." His voice pitched high and the alpha couldn't resist and plunged deep into him. His hips left no space from Peter's as he pulsed into him.

Peter was clawing at his back and biting his neck harshly.
"Oh fuck, holy shit." Wade growls in Peter's ear.

"You feel so good." Peter kissed his cheek.

"That's my line, you little minx." He pulls half way out and pumps back in, deep yet quick movements.
Peter cries out as he came, raking his nails into Wade's back.
"Oh fuck." Wade came too. Both breathing heavily, wade slowly pulls out and lays next to Peter.

It wasn't long until Peter grew gross from feeling sticky and wade takes him to the bathroom.
He sat in a warm bath, Wade on the outside of the tub massaging his back.
"How you feeling?"

"Amazing."

"Good." He kissed his neck.
Peter started to feel discomfort, his belly hurting and panic quickly sets in, something was wrong with the baby.
Then thick liquid poured into the tub from under him, that's when he realized.
"Wade, my water just broke."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Oh my god that actually worked." He slowly gets up and drys off. Wade helped him get clothes on and out to the car, calling aunt May on the way to the hospital.

Peter was put into a room and nurses had him change into a gown.
"Hello, Mr. Parker, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"In pain, my water broke."

"Okay, well let's get you into surgery."

"Wait what?" Wade freaks out."

"Well, male omega aren't like females, they don't technically have a birth canal, we have to do a C section."

"Can I be there too?"

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait outside."
Wade pouts, holding Peter's hand.
"I'll be out before you know it."

"Okay, I can't wait to meet our baby." He watched as Peter gets wheeled away to surgery, aunt May holds his shoulder for comfort.
"Come on dear, let's sit down."

"I hope it goes okay." He worried.

"The doctors know what they are doing. Peter will be fine and the baby too."

A few hours pass and the doctor comes back out.
"How is he?"

"He's fine, resting, and your daughter is healthy."

"I have a daughter, oh my god." He held back tears as a nurse shows him to the nursery, where he witnessed the magic of newborns. His tiny offspring was swaddled in a pink blanket, her chart said she was 4lbs and 5 ounces. Birthday, June 26th, 2026.
"Oh my god, she's precious."

"Would you like to see Peter?"

"Yes."
Peter was sleeping when he walked in, Wade quietly sits in the chair next to the bed, holding his hand gently. May came in moments later.
"Poor thing looks exhausted."

"He's a fighter."
Peter slowly opens his eyes and looks at Wade and May.
"Hey petey, how you feeling?"

"Pretty good, where's the baby?"
As if she knew, the nurse comes in at the right time, holding the little bundle of joy.
"Here she is."
Peter holds her close, softly cooing and swiping a finger across her forehead.
"Hi Mary. Welcome to the world."

"Mary?" May questions.

"Yeah." He tears up, and May followed suit.

"She would be so proud of you, your father too."

"I'm definitely proud of you baby boy, you make beautiful kids."

"We made her, wade."

"Hehe yeah. Our little family. I'm the luckiest alpha in the world."