Red string

A few days later, Peter was back to normal, a healing factor really helps. But sadly his building would take some time to remodel, so he had to find another place to work.

Wade was back to his plan on how to propose to Peter, everything had to be perfect.
He was watching videos on YouTube of other people proposing, getting ideas, and overall getting excited about the whole thing.
"Oh shit, I'm missing a big factor in this whole thing, a ring." He hits himself in the head. "How do I find out his ring size?"
He researched that and found a cute and simple way to find his size without him finding out.

"Hey baby boy."

"Yeah?"

"I saw this cute photo shoot a couple did on Instagram, it's called the red string of fate. You tie a string to your fingers and make it look like you've been connected to each other since birth or whatever."

"That sounds really cute, and we don't have any photos of us." Peter was already getting excited, it was the cutest thing ever.

Wade helps peter set up his camera and tripod, lights were also added.
Wade had the red string ready, he ties it around Peter's ring finger, then peter tied it on Wade's finger.
"This is so cute."

"Yeah, let's lay on the ground and have string all around us, like this." He shows a photo of the couple on Instagram.

"Okay, gotta set the timer."
They posed for several photos, being cute in each one.
Wade decided to get spicy for one photo and wraps a lot of string around Peter, and pulls on the string to bring him close, a seductive smile on his face, Peter blushed and the camera captures the moment.
"Wade, don't get any ideas."

"Like what? You don't wanna make a sex photo shoot?"

"N-no. I think we took enough photos." He blushed brightly, but the alpha could tell he was getting excited.
"Okay, no pornography. But let me take the string off, I wanna save it, for memory."

"Okay."
Wade gently takes the string ring off his finger and placed it in a ziplock bag, and did the same for his own string.
"I think we could still have some fun with the string, or would you want to use something stronger?" Wade spoke softly in Peter's ear.

"Wade, why do you always have to talk like that." His face flares up.

"Because you like it, don't deny it."
Peter twitched just from his voice, the alpha knew how to turn his omega on.
Wade was picking Peter up in seconds and taking him to the bedroom.
The omega was thrown on the bed, he was expecting to be pinned down, but the alpha was standing in front of him, slowly taking his clothes off.
"You're getting naked first?" Peter smiles softly.

"I wanted to switch it up. Give you a little show." He rips off his shirt, and slowly stepped out of his pants.
His unicorn boxers were cute, but those came off too.
Peter was silent as Wade walked completely naked, towards him.
Wade swiftly takes Peter's pants off, including his boxers. Peter gasped at how fast he was naked.
"You're so cute."

"No, I'm not." His blushing face said otherwise.

"Keep telling yourself that." Wade pulls Peter closer to the edge, and takes his breath away, as he sucks his cock eagerly.
"Ah, Wade." Peter twitched at the pleasure.
He moans around Peter's shaft, sending vibrations that made him shiver with excitement.
"Oh fuck." Peter swearing was so sexy, and Wade wanted to hear more.
He pushed his legs up and eats him out, tongue lapping around his hole and pressing inside.
"Ah, ah Wade."

He continued to work his tongue all over him, savoring his moans and little twitches.
Peter grabs Wade's wrist, needing something to hold onto, feeling as if he might be dreaming and needs an anchor to reality.
"Wade, I'm gonna cum."
He pressed his fingers inside, as deep as they could go, Peter came on his stomach.
"Baby boy, did that feel good?"

"Yes, your tongue is magical." He sighs softly.

"You're the one who sounds so sexy, it makes me what to hear you beg." The alpha leans forward and whispered in his ear.

"Please give it to me, Wade."

"Say, fuck me, Wade." The alpha spoke in a dominant tone.

He blushed softly, "f-fuck me, Wade."

"A little louder, sound more convincing."

"Please, fuck me Wade." He moans.

"Ohh, baby boy. I love it when you talk like that."

"I- I want your huge cock inside me." Peter leans down quickly and wraps his lips around his shaft.
The alpha moans softly, and watched the omega's head bob up and down.
"Oh fuck, peter. You do that so good." He gently tangled a hand into his hair, holding his head and making sure he doesn't hurt himself.
"I wanna fuck your brains out." He spoke low, almost in his alpha voice.
Peter pops his cheeks lewdly and looks at Wade with lust in his eyes.

"Fuck me, wade." He actually used his voice and the alpha did not hesitate to push him down and thrust inside him.
"Ahh, ah." His face contorts in pain, and breathes heavy to soothe himself.

"I'm sorry, was that too hard?" He stops, and caressed Peter's face.

"It hurt a little, but I'm okay." He reassured the alpha. Then his demeanor changed, "give it to me." His eyes slant with lust.

"You little minx." He pumps his hips slowly, staying deep, and enjoying all of Peter's soft moans.
"Wade, harder."

"Anything you want, baby boy." He thrusts harder and faster, peter was moaning louder with every move.
In a heartbeat, Peter was flipped over and feeling the hit of pure ecstasy, as Wade went deeper in the new position.
"Ah, ahh. Wade."

"You feel so good, Peter." His hand rested on Peter's chest and gently pushed him up, so they were chest to back. Wade held Peter's chin and turns his head, so he could kiss him.
A moan slips through the kiss, and Wade smiles devilishly.
"You really like kissing. Try not to make a sound, I'll give you a big smooch if you don't."
Peter covers his mouth as Wade went harder, pressing him into the bed.

Peter held it in the best he could, Wade could see him trembling with pleasure.
"You want me to help?"
Peter nods his head. Wade was picking him up again, his big hand covers Peter's mouth.
He went in at a different angle, hitting the spot immediately.
He relentlessly hit the same spot, simultaneously stroking peter.
Muffled protest were made from Peter, but Wade continued to thrust.

Just as he knew Peter was cuming, he lifts his hand, Peter sings out his orgasm, Wade buried deep inside and came all because of his angelic voice.
He pulls out, and turns him around. Lips crash in a sloppy heated kiss. Once they pull away, Peter was red faced and breathing heavy.
"Such a good boy." He picks Peter up and goes towards the bathroom.
"We got messy." Wade giggles.

"I just wanna sleep."

"In a second baby boy, gotta clean you up."

"I'm sweaty so what, sleep, now." The euphoria was extra strong and Peter couldn't stay conscious.

"Such a handful." Wade laughs. He cleans Peter then himself, and went back to bed.
"I love you Peter."
A soft mumble was his response, Wade knew what he meant.
"I didn't even get to tie you up, maybe next time."
He holds him close, feeling the affects of sleep fall over him.