Do the thing

A few days passed, life was normal again. Peter was still going to college and working at the daily bugle as a photographer and editor.
Wade finally found a better job, he was a regular office man; the job itself was boring to say the least, but the pay and benefits were better than the bar. He couldn't really complain about anything.

Wade was currently working on a project that would help another business advertise their products.
"Mr. Wilson, how you doing?"

"I'm doing good, sir." He looks up at his boss with a small smile.

"That's a good color scheme you got, really draws you in."

"Thanks. I'm still working on the font."

"Keep up the good work." He walks back to his office that was closed off by a glass wall, but it had shades he could drop to give himself privacy.
Wade always thought the glass wall was kind of stupid.

His life at work was pretty mundane and he actually liked it, different from what he was used to, and the change was nice.

He got out of work earlier than Peter, but he would always wait for him. He sat in his car in front of the daily bulge building.
Boredom got the better of him and he decided to send a spicy text.
'I'm waiting for you, baby boy 😘'

Peter replied, 'I'm still working for another hour, you don't have to wait.'
Wade laughs at his innocence, honestly how could he still be so innocent?
So Wade decided to send a photo, his hand was gently placed into the hem of his pants, nothing else, it was just to tease the omega.
Peter didn't reply, but he did look at it.
So Wade sends another one, this time he pulled his pants down to show his boxers, they were gray and his outline was very visible.

Peter replied this time, 'you better not be in front of my work doing that.'

'What if I am?' Wade texted back.

'Wade Wilson I swear to god, don't let anyone see you!'
He blushed at his full name being used, he wanted to hear the omega's voice say it to him.
'Tell your boss you have to leave early, or else I'll send you another pic.'
Peter didn't reply so he sent another photo, this one was completely naked, in all his glory Wade's cock hung from his pants.

It wasn't long until he noticed peter running out of the front doors towards his car, he unlocks the door and Peter was quickly getting in and shutting them from the world.
"What is wrong with you?"

"I was waiting for you and then I got bored."

"You are unbelievable, put your pants on and let's go already."

"Why? The windows are tinted, no one can see us."

"I'm not having sex in front of my work. Go home." Peter was genuinely angry, Wade could see it, but he could also smell that Peter was excited.
"Okay baby boy, does that mean I can't get road head?"
Peter punched him in the arm then pouts as he looks out the window.
"Ouch, I'll take that as a no." Wade frowns, but the scent filling the car told him something different and that made him smile a bit.

The whole drive home was silent, peter didn't look at wade at all, mostly because he never pulled his pants up and it was making peter blush. He also wanted wade to know he was mad about the photos, risking his job if anyone saw.

When they pulled into the driveway peter stayed still looking out the window.
"We're home, guess I'll pull my pants up now." He smirks devilishly at the omega.
Peter was fast as lightning, he takes Wade's length in his hand, gripping tightly.
"Oh, now you wanna be handsy?"

"I said I didn't want to have sex in front of work, not that I didn't want to have sex at all." He strokes wade painstakingly slow, and gives him a lustrous stare.
"Oh fuck, peter you know how to get me going." He breathes heavily as peter continues to stroke him.