Baby names

Peter was three months pregnant, and still having a hard time picking out baby names.
The couple was currently shopping for anything and everything.
"Hey petey, what color theme should we do?"

"Neutral, since we won't know the gender until they come, let's go with light browns and green, I like the earthy tones."

"Our little earth worm." Wade chuckled.

"Don't call them that."

"Well, you're always gonna be my baby boy, no one is getting that name." He holds him from behind and kissed his cheek.

"Wade, we're in public." Peter blushed.

"I know, I just wanted to kiss you."
They continue to look around the baby section of Walmart, finding decorations that fit earthy vibes.
"This giraffe is cute." Peter holds the stuffed animal.

"Maybe a jungle theme, if our baby is anything like you, they'll be our little spider monkey." Wade whispered softly.

"Wade, stop it." He blushed, "I don't think my powers will be given to them."

"What if they did inherit our enhanced genetic powers?"

"It doesn't seem likely, but we'll deal with it when it happens." Peter rubs his belly, it stuck out from his shirt, you could tell he was pregnant now.

"So we getting the giraffe?"

"Yeah."

"Jeffery." Wade blurts out.

"What?"

"If it's a boy, Jeffery."

"No, we're not naming him after the giraffe." Peter puts his hands on his hip, looking serious yet adorable.

"Damn, fine. What about Ryan?"

"It sounds nice, maybe Andrew."

[are you trying to break the forth wall?] The voice in Wade's head spoke, he hasn't been around for a while wade was starting to think he finally left.
"Shut up, only the reader will understand that wall break." He whispered softly.

"What did you say?" Peter looks up at him.

"Just talking to the voice in my head."

"You have a voice in your head? That's not your own?"

"Yeah, it's kinda funny."

"Are you okay, wade? We've never really talked about it, but, do you have serious mental problems that I don't know about?"

"Let's see, PTSD, depression, psychopathic tendency, and random voice in my head that likes to make conversation every now and then." He spoke confidently but it also sounded like he was joking.

"Really? Is there anything I can do to help?" Peter's caregiver instincts were already kicking in.

"Baby boy, you're so cute when you get all worried and motherly."

"I'm serious wade, mental health isn't a joke." His tone changed, he was serious this time, frustrated more than worried.

"This isn't the time or place." Wade looks around as people start to stare at them, "I can confidently say that you make things better. But let's continue at home."

"Okay." He was satisfied with that answer and links his arm with Wade's as they continue to shop.

Back at home, they unload all the stuff they got, then relax on the couch.
"Come here, be close to me." Wade pulls peter into his chest and lays down.