Growing

Peter was still having morning sickness, he was currently hanging over the toilet, cursing at the world.
"How you doing petey?" Wade pokes his head in the doorway.

"You did this to me." He groans.

"I'm sorry, you could always get rid of it."

"That's so fucked up even for you. Don't say that again." He scolds then quickly turns around and pukes again.

"I'm sorry. Can I do anything?" He rubs his back.

"Run a bath for me, I feel gross."

"Of course, you want the bubbles too?"

"Yeah."
Wade joined peter in the bath, he insisted on having his alpha with him. Wade massaged his back, feeling all the muscles lose tension slowly.
"Want me to wash your hair too?"

"Yeah." Peter closed his eyes, relaxing at the touch of his fiancé, he smiled at that fact; they were engaged now. He hums as shampoo was gently massaged into his head, and then water splashed over him.
"We should probably tell aunt May." Said Peter.

"Yeah, I bet she'll be excited."

"I hope she doesn't get mad."

"I already asked for her blessing, she knows I proposed to you. A baby on the way won't make her mad."

"When did you do that?"

"A while ago, I wanted her blessing before I actually asked you."

"Awe, you're so cute." Peter turns to pinch his cheek.

"No I'm not, you are." Wade playfully bats his hand away and boops his nose.
Peter quickly turns around, straddling his lap and hugs him, their members touch and wade twitched with desire.
"Peter, you can't sit on me like this."

"Why?"

"I'm gonna get horny, you know this."
Peter teased him by rubbing his ass against the alpha's cock.
"Ah, don't do that, unless you want me to fuck you." Wade moans.
Peter looks at him with lustful eyes then kissed him hungrily.
Wade took this as a yes and pressed into him slowly, peter moans in the kiss as he takes all of Wade's cock.
They pull away for air, wade playfully smacks Peter's ass, water splashed and he moans softly.
"You like when I smack your ass?"

"N-no, just hold me." He sounded so innocent, how he could sound like that while doing such a lewd act was beyond Wade's comprehension.
"Hold you? Why don't you show me how you ride this dick." He smiles devilishly.
Peter clenched around him, wade moans softly and got louder as Peter moves his hips. Water splashed around as he bounced, moans echo off the tile walls.
"I got an idea." Wade grabs him to stop his movements.
"What?"

"Let's do it on the counter, so you can watch yourself get fucked."
Peter clenched around him again, he liked that idea.
They slightly dry off to not flood the floor, peter was pressed into the counter quickly, seeing his flustered face in the mirror.
"You look so cute and sexy." Wade holds his chin as he thrusts inside him.
"Ah, Wade."

"You like watching yourself?"

"It's embarrassing."

"But you like it, I can tell."
Peter looks at him in the mirror, a small smile was on Peter's lips.
"Such a good boy, I knew you'd like it." He slows down and turns Peter's head to the side so they could kiss.
Wade pumps deep and slow as they make out, and his hand reached for the sensitive buds on Peter's chest, pinching and rubbing them gently.
Peter was shaking with pleasure and it wasn't long before he came.
"Naughty boy, I wasn't done with you yet."