Destroyed

“Men would die to have what I'm having now, Hanabi”

Rough hands ripping her entire clothes, leaving not even a thread of clothes on her. She wants to fight it, but she was too exhausted. Her ribbon was pulled off and he used to tie her hands above her head. The man drank a cup of unknown water in one go and spit it out into her mouth. She have never tasted the drink before, so she didn't know what it was. But whatever it is, it makes her body burn. It makes her sweat and want to clench her thighs tightly. She needs something to satisfy her wants. What is it she wants? She herself didn't have a clue. Not until she felt Hanzo's hands rubbing her thigh near to her...

Oh. She realised what she wants. She wants Hanzo's fingers in her so badly like before.

“Please"

Hanabi whimpered.

“Please what, my flower? "

She didn't want to say it. She tried to hide her face away from his burning gaze so he wouldn't know how desperate she is. But all Hanzo could think of is how cute Hanabi is looking red and in a small shaky voice she almost cried.

“Please do what you did earlier... With your fingers”

Hanzo chuckled darkly. Her face burns brighter.

Hanzo lowered his body until his face is met with her private. He slowly blow air into her hole and the young woman whimpered. His breath is hot, too hot. She wasn't ready when she felt his tongue inside her cunt. His tongue is wet and hot it burns her from the inside, Hanabi plead for him to stop and let her get ready for a moment but no mercy given. He eats her out like a man starved and Hanabi just trashed around flinching at the pleasure building. When Hanzo inserted his fingers and rammed it inside, her eyes rolled back as her second orgasm reached.

“I can't. Please no more. ”

Hanabi panted.

“But baby, we just got started. "

Hanzo removed his pants and there it is, his raging cock. Its too long, too big and veiny. It's leaking precum uncontrollably and Hanabi knew, she can't do this. He will destroy her cunt. Its too much for her to take.

“No, please. I can't. Please. Anything but this. ”

The man can't stop grinning.

“Cute. Dont worry. I'll fuck you until your cunt is destroyed. Then I'll destroy your innocence until all you could think of is my cock”

It was his only respond before he lined his cock up with her cunt hole.

She let her tears flowed. Hanabi is a virgin. Was. She never thought about sex her entire life because she was too focused on winning against Hayabusa, against Hanzo, against everyone. This. This, she didn't want this. But she can see lust in his eyes. The type that will destroy the entire world if anyone or anything tries to ruin this moment. He wanted her body so badly he will kill anyone who tke this chance away from him. So, Hanabi kept her eyes closed and prepare for the worst.

Hanzo tried his best not to pound on her like dogs in heat, but its too difficult. She's too tiny. Too tight. When he broke her barrier, the young woman couldn't stop crying, saying it hurts. It unease him to see her in pain but oh god, the pleasure he is experiencing can not be put to words. Hanabi is perfect, her cunt is perfect. When he finally fully inside her, he can see stars. He moved slowly, hearing her cries turns into moans and whimpers of pleasure.

It was a turntable. Just a while ago, she felt immense pain as if she was being split in half, but now she could feel pleasure, more intense than before. She don't understand it, but it didn't matter. After a while, they finally reached their orgasm. But the man haven't finished with her. He went on it again.

“Please stop. Its too much. ”

She pleads again, but the man went faster and faster until he is ramming into her. She orgasmed again, but still he continued.

“Please, ah, ah. No more, ah. Please. Please”

Hanabi is overstimulated. She tried to get him off her but Hanzo is didn't stop. He drank another glass of unknown water, spit it in her mouth and kept ramming into her. Like a man possesed he kept on going. He squeezed her left breast, curling her nipple with his finger before sucking on it. But his tempo never slowed down, not even for a second. If anything, he is moving faster than before.

The drink makes her body hot again and she finally stopped pleading for him to stop. If anything, she began to encourage him.

“Harder"

“Faster”

“More”

Everytime Hanabi feel exhausted or overstimulated,Hanzo will drink the unknown water and spit it in her mouth until they lost count on how many rounds they have been on. Until Hanabi blacked out from pure exhaustion but she could still feel it, the feeling of Hanzo ramming inside her without mercy. Going faster and faster. Hanzo is truly insatiable and he really wasn't lying when he swore to destroy her purity. Hanabi is destroyed.

@_@

When she woke up, it was already evening. She couldn't move, her body is all cramped up. Her cunt is full of semen. She could feel it overflowing nonstop. The demon has his huge arm around her waist but she could feel his cock harden. She uses her full energy to move and she finally did. It's painful. Her body felt like it had been stabbed nonstop. She took a last glance on the bed finding blood on it, probably from her loss of virginity before running away.