Ripe

When Hanabi opened her eyes, she was met with unfamiliar dark room. She is on a huge bed, she could tell. Nothing is restraining her hands and legs, so she probably not being held captive right?

The last memory of her is a man blowing dust on her face.  Oh. So maybe she is being held captive. But who in their clever mind will hold someone captive without restraining them? Her thoughts were confirmed when she felt the tug on her waist, where a rope is tied restraining her from going too far.

"So you are awake, Princess. "

A familiar voice startled her. That raspy, deep voice. It was...

Hanabi tug on the rope hoping to at least loosen it but to no avail, the rope wouldn't even budge.

“There's no point in doing that princess. That rope is overflowing with dark magic that will hurt you if you move too much. ”

That man reached to touch Hanabi.

“Don't you dare touch me Hanzo or else I'll kill you with my bare hands.

“Cute. But we don't say things we can't do, Honey. Its embarrassing.
"
Hanzo carresed her cheeks with so much tenderness before grabbing her around her neck, choking her with only his left hand. Not enough to suffocate her fully, but enough for the pain to be felt.

“Where's Hayabusa? "

“Who? Oh that shadow ninja. He ran shielding his umbrella girlfriend. That girl looked badly injured when my Akuma attacked her. He didnt even spared another glance or two when he saw me carrying your paralysed body so I thought you two are nothing special to each other. "

Hanabi felt tears building up in her eyes. Hayabusa left her for Kagura. He cared more about Kagura than her.

“Aww, don't cry. You love him, don't you. I saw the way you look at the two of them. Jealousy don't fit you, Hanabi. "

Hanzo wipes the tears streaming down her face.

"You don't know anything, you're just a traitor. "

Hanabi pushed his hand away, but it won't budge. So she did it again and again hoping for it to move even though she knew she is never as strong as the Akuma in front of her. Hanzo growing annoyed pushes her to the bed.

“That night when you fought me, that night have been the only thing repeating in my  head for the past few weeks. The passion you held even though you lose, its admiring. You have improved drastically, Hanabi. But still weaker than me. "

Hanzo again carresed her face with the same tenderness as the first time.

“Get off me! "

Hanabi tried to push him away, but he easily pinned both her hands above her head and shut her mouth with his other hand.

“Do you know how desirable you are? How  ripe your body is? Its painfully perfect. It makes me go crazy everytime I jerk off to you knowing it could never compare to the real thing. "

Hanzo whispered before licking her tears and grind his lower body against hers.

Hanabi choked when she felt his raging boner. Its huge and hot. The clothes seperating them couldn't hide the heat from his boner. She flinched.

“That shadow bastard is lucky to have you crushing on him but a boy will always choose a girl, thats why he never looked at you the same way you did to him. He wants a cute innocent girl because he knew he couldn't handle a woman. "

His hand that was previously on her mouth slides down to her shorts. Hanabi spat on his face but she could feel him grin. She wants to slap him, and cut his body into pieces with her higanbana but she is hopeless, her heart is broken knowing her loved one didn't care enough to save her, her hands are pinned above her head and this bastard's hand is under her shorts, rubbing her clit.

“Your body is ripe, Hanabi. I need to be the first to harvest it so I can taste your sweetness.”

He whispered and licked her ear, her cheek and finally kiss her mouth. The moment he did that, three of his fingers went in Hanabi. The young woman squeals.

She have never touch herself before. She has never hold impure thoughts. Not even about Hayabusa. The crush she has for the young man is purely innocent, even though there are times Hayabusa would look at her with lust, she couldn't reciprocate the feeling. But she was thought about it. She was thought about how a man with lust will look at women and she has a lot of people looking at her that way especially when she reaches this age.

This feeling is new. Its so new, she just felt like crying because there's nothing she could compare this sensation with. It was good, too good. It was slight painful but oh so pleasurable. She lets out uncontrollable moans.

Suddenly,the moon is shining so brightly that the room is slightly  light up. It was still dark but now she could see parts of his face. It was not the usual demonic faced Hanzo that she fought before. It was a face of a handsome young man. More handsome than Hayabusa but she will never admit it. His eyes are red, his mouth is slightly agape, breathing frantically. Veins popping out on his head and his arms and the lust is there in his eyes. His bulge is just like what she thought. Huge and hot and...She couldn't really think about anything right now, not when his fingers are getting faster and faster and oh, there is something about to happen, but she couldn't understand it. It was as if she is reaching a high place and its getting higher and higher and she came, hard. She accidentally squirted. It was all too much, the pleasure is too much, Hanabi almost black out.

Her vision is blurry, her limbs are weaken, but she could see how the former grin left the face of the man above her. The man above her is now serious and the aura darkened.

“You're ready, Hanabi. You body is ripe. I'm gonna take you now. "