❦ Summer days - Izzy Stradlin

A/n: First request! I've also got another one on the way which I'm excited for! As always, my requests are open so feel free to request anything🩷
Word count: 900
Warnings: Smut, sloppy summer sex
Request:

A/n: First request! I've also got another one on the way which I'm excited for! As always, my requests are open so feel free to request anything🩷Word count: 900Warnings: Smut, sloppy summer sexRequest:

༺✩༻

"Hi, guys!" I smiled as I welcomed Axl, Duff, Steven and Slash into mine and Izzy's new house. "This is nice, Y/n," Steven said. "Aww, thanks Stevie," I smiled, ushering them into the living room. "Where's Izzy?" Axl asked at the absence of his best friend. "He's changing into his swimming trunks, he'll be down so-," I got cut off by Izzy yelling, "IM HERE!" As he came down the stairs. I just rolled my eyes at my boyfriend acting like a child with his boyfriends. "I'm going to change into my bikini. I'll be right back," I whispered into Izzy's ear. He simply nodded and turned back to his conversation. "Oh, and help yourself to drinks, Izzy will show you where they are," I smiled.

I was changing into my bikini when all of a sudden, music started blasting through the house. Why have children when you can have Guns N Roses.

"I'm back! Izzy, what is in that cup?" I said, looking at the weird concoction in Izzy's cup. "I don't know, Axl made it," he replied, making eye contact with me. "Please don't murder everyone," I laughed, mixing myself a drink.

After a few minutes, Izzy and Axl decided to start the barbecue. Now, I'm nervous for this because a few things could happen. One, it could go just fine. Two, they could set something on fire. Three, they could just start arguing with each other. But for now, I will give them the benefit of a doubt.

"AXL!" I heard Izzy yell from the grill. "One sec," I smiled and rushed over to them. "What are you screaming at Axl for?" I whispered-yelled at Izzy. "The idiot isn't listening," he whined. "What do you want him to do?" I asked calmly, trying to diffuse the tension Izzy was making. "I asked him to go get the stuff from the fridge," he whined again. "Why don't you do it?" I suggested. "Because," he shrugged. "Jeffery Dean Isbell, go get it yourself," I said. "Axl, do you need anything?" I smiled. "Just a beer, please," he smiled back, handing me his empty bottle.

Once the food was finally cooked and laid out on the table, we all sat down and ate, talking about any and every topic on our minds. But for some reason, Izzy stayed fairly quiet.

"That was amazing, you two," I smiled at Izz and Axl who were now on their 8th or 9th beer. "Izz, can you help me bring the plates into the kitchen please?" I asked to which he just nodded, picking up a stack of plates.

"What's wrong?" I asked when we reached the kitchen. "It's nothing," he grumbled, turning his back to me. "Izzy," I scolded as he knew I hated when he ignored me. "Y/n, just leave it. I'll tell you when the others have left," he spat, making me shove the plates in the sink and storm out to the garden. "Y/n," he grumbled.

I spent the rest of the time in the pool with Steven and Duff, just chilling and talking about random shit until they all decided to go home, leaving me alone in the pool and Izzy alone on the sun lounger. "Y/n?" He said. "Not in the mood to talk," I blurted, tuning away from him. "Y/n please," he begged. "What? What is so important now?" I replied, turning to look at him. "Come here," he whined. "Why?" I asked. "Just come here," he grumbled. I got out of the pool, walked over to him and he pulled me onto his lap. "Oh," I said as I felt his boner underneath me. "Get it now?" He whispered in my ear, rubbing his hands up and down my thighs, getting closer to my heat each time.

I didn't reply, I just got off his lap and pulled him through the house and into our bedroom. "I'm sorry, baby," I cooed as I kissed him. "I forgive you, princess," he said as he kissed me back. We joined in a sloppy but romantic kiss as we got closer to the bed. The heat in general was high but with Izzy kissing me this way, we were both lightly sweating already. "I love you.. so... much," he said in between kisses. "Love you.. so much... mm too," I moaned as he pulled away to remove my bikini top and help me step out of my bikini bottoms.

He slid off his swimming trunks and his hard cock slapped against his stomach, leaking with pre cum. I lay back on the bed as he positioned himself between my legs. He thrust himself into me, making me moan loudly. "You're so pretty," he praised, kissing my lips again. His thrusts were sloppy but deep, hitting my g-spot every time he thrust. "Fuck, Izz," I moaned, scratching his back with my nails. "You feel so good," he rasped, reaching between our bodies to rub my clit, making me gasp at the added stimulation. "Izz, I'm c-close," I moaned. "I know, princess," he groaned, continuing the circles on my clit. "Cum for me," he moaned. I came on his cock, feeling him pulse inside me as he came, filling me up with his cum. "You're so good for me," he praised, making me blush. "I love you," I smiled. "I love you too,".