1. Expect the unexpected

Yoon Y/n Pov

"Oh god !!, what should I do now....."

I thought to myself biting my nails,
my heart pounding with an unusual nervousness which I never had."I can't believe in a flash I am getting married to THE SCOUPS of seventeen!! Can you believe it ?? I ,YOON Y/N is getting married to CHOI SEUNGCHEOL......". I was walking back and forth in the bride's waiting room, dressed in a beautiful white gown. My legs were getting numb . I was nervous!

Author pov

Yoon Y/n , an ordinary university student and Choi Seungcheol , leader of Kpop boy group - Seventeen were forced to marry eachother . Marriage was nothing but the business deal for both of them.

The marriage was kept top secret only y/n's and Seungcheol core family members and y/n's best friends knew about it, not even seventeen members knew about the marriage.

( Author note : y/n is a single child and her bestfriends are like siblings to her thats why they knew about the marriage.)

Flashback

( Y/n's footsteps )

"Finally!! I got back home!!"

I got back home after my week long vacation to Busan .
As I entered our living room I saw my parents discussing something.
( " don't you think we should tell her .....)
But, as they noticed my presence, they suddenly stopped and started giving me weird smile.
Dad:" Ohh , is my daughter back !!" He said with a smile , to be exact an unusual one .
" Of course, she is !!" My mom replied sarcastically.
" Mom!! Dad!!" I hugged them tightly. I pulled off and looked at their face. Something seemed off.
" Are they hiding something??" I started to feel anxious.
I sat on the couch. And started to gaze them deeply , I could feel them getting uncomfortable.
" Mom , Dad ! Are you hiding something from me ? "
" No Dear , why would we ?! " My mom said caresing my cheeks , glancing at my dad.
" I know you are ! Tell me honestly!!"
" We ain't dear !!" My dad said giving a nervous look .
" Come on Dad !! I can tell from your look !! Just tell me already! What are you guys getting suspicious for !! "

( .......)

" say something!!!"

I looked at there face , one after another. They looked at eachother. And looked down.
" Honey ! Let's tell her " My mom said holding my dad's hand . My dad let out a long sigh and looked at me .
I was confused about the whole scenario!!!

Time skip

"What!!!!"

" Y/n- yaa , clam down ! " My mom was trying to soothe me .

" Mom!! Do you even realize what you're saying ?Ma-Marriage???? Seriously??? Don't you think I'm still young for that!!! And didn't you think of telling me about this before deciding for me!!" I felt like my whole world was crashing down.

"We understand it's a lot to take in,y/n-yaa," my mom said, trying to soothe me. "But try to understand, we're having crisis in business right now, Your dad tried every possible way to get everything back but..... if it's not solve in time then we may have to give up our company..... When everybody had turned their back on us they come and offered us help but for that you have to marry their son.We really need this alliance to secure our future. We're don't have another choice. Please Y/n yaa we beg you , p-please help us."She said holding my hand ,on verse of crying .