Contiament Breach

Beginne am Anfang

Dr. Amelia Buck!

Noah: "Dr. Buck? Thank God you're alive."

She looked at me in confusion and asks...

Dr. Buck: "How do you know my name, D-class?"

Noah: "I'm kind of a big fan of yours. You maybe hot with a heart of stone, but I respect you, Dr. Buck. Come on, let's get you out of here and let Agent Green know your safe."

Dr. Buck: "Thank you, but why are you saving my life? What do you trying to get out of this?"

Noah: "I just want things back under control, Dr. Buck. That's all. That's all...just nothing else."

She replies...

Dr. Buck: "Fine. Where do we go?"

Noah leads her to Gate A and saw MTF Nine Tailed Fox walk in. He puts his hands in the air.

Noah: "I surrender. And SCP-999 is alright. Dr. Buck is alright and I'm not holding her hostage."

They looked at each other and then back at Noah. One of them asks...

MTF Soldier: "What's your number, D-class?"

Noah: "My number is D-87466. I just helped reconfirm the Anomalies and..."

Dr. Buck: "That's enough for now. He found me and brought me to safety. Spare him."

Agent Lawrence appears and says...

Agent Lawrence: "I believe her, boys

Agent Lawrence: "I believe her, boys. Let him live."

Later after that...

Communication with the O5-Council...

Agent Lawrence: "Sir, all of the Anomalies have been re-contained before we even got there. It turns out this D-class did all of it all by himself."

O5-1: "I want to know how the hell did a Class D managed to do all of this? I want full recordings of how it all happened."

Agent Lawrence: "Yes, sir."

End communication

Noah: "Oh, and there's one more thing."

Dr. Buck: "And what would that be?"

He spots a bunch of captured D-classes and went to one with red hair wearing glasses. Noah pulls out SCP-963 and puts it around the D-class's neck!

 Noah pulls out SCP-963 and puts it around the D-class's neck!