Day out- Chp 10

Tim's POV

I decided I would stay the night at Y/N's. I wanted to definitely make sure she was okay and if she wasn't I could be there for her. I went to the toilet and when I came back, Y/N was lying down in bed.
I walked over to the other side of the bed, got under the duvet and laid down facing her so we were both facing each other.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm better," She nodded, "Having you, Brad and Skeet there after it all made me feel safe."
"Thats good," I gave her a reassuring smiled.
Y/n scooted over to me and put her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms round her and held her close to me.
"I'm here," I told her while stroking her head.

Y/N's POV

In the morning, when I woke up, Tim wasn't there. Instead I found a note. It read.
"I'm so sorry sweetheart. I completely forgot that I had to get to work this morning so I had to leave urgently. I'll come and see you later.
Tim :)"
That was sweet of him to leave a note
I got changed into something comfy for the day and walked through my bedroom door.
"Get dressed into something else," Brady told me while filling a backpack.
"Whats going on?" I asked him.
"We are going for a fun day out. I didn't come all this way to just stay at home and not bond with my sister. Also its a beautiful warm day which I'm not letting you waste. Now go get changed," He waved me back to my room.
"Okay," I laughed.
I changed into some shorts, a vest and some trainers. I then grabbed a crossbody bag to put my things in.
"This better?" I asked while stepping out my bedroom.
"Way better," Brad gave me a thumbs up, "You would be roasted if you stepped out in your jumper and jeans."
"Where to first then?" I walked over and sat on one of my stools.
"McDonald's for breakfast cause its easy and I want a breakfast wrap," Brad told me.
"Now you say that, I do too," I nodded.
"Then! We are going thrift shopping, cause I know you love doing that," He continued, "And then we can just figure it out from there."
"That sounds fun," I grinned.
Me and Bradley headed out for the day. We had our McDonalds and we both got a breakfast wrap. With that I got a iced caramel latte cause I was pretty tired and would need to keep my energy up.
As soon as we went to the thrift shops I was buying so many books.
"Why are you buying so many books?" Bradley asked as we walked down the street.
"Because they are cheap and good quality. And some of these are hardback," I answered.
"You're crazy," Bradley told me.
"Says the person that buys action figures and has a room dedicated to them," I looked at him with raised eyebrows.
"Okay. Thats fair," He laughed.
After that we went to the beach for a long time. I was collecting so many shells and Brad was just relaxing getting a tan. I wish he would put a shirt on.
"Oi! You have to have your abs out!?" I asked from several metres away.
"How else am I meant to get a tan," Is how he responded.
Typical Bradley.

When we got home at the end of the day I found yellow rose in front of the door. I saw a note next to then. I picked both the things up and read the note.
"Hey sweetheart, sorry I wasn't able to catch you. I bought you these flowers to make you feel better. If you don't know the meaning behind them, look it up.
Tim :)" I read out loud.
"Do you know the meaning?" Brad asked.
"Yep," I nodded while looking at them, "Its to tell someone you care about them."
I unlocked the door and brought my stuff in. I put the bag of books by the bookshelf and then put the roses in vase. I took a photo and sent it to Tim.

Y/N:I love them 😊. They'e actually my favourite flower
Tim: I'm glad you like them xxx
Y/N: xxx