1

I throw the dress at the girl naked in my bed.
"Take the money and get lost".
I said in a cold tone and went to kitchen for a cold water. Today my parents shall visit me with a bride for me. This is the third marriage for me. I had already married two girls before just for the business purpose. But this time it is a boy. Not any normal boy, but one who could be pregnant.
So no fun today. I really hope to go to a bar with Suigetsu.
I heard the front door open and close.
She must have left.
With a sigh I went to the bedroom. As I told her she has cleaned the mess.
That makes my job easy.
I opened the window and spray some air freshener in the room. I don't want to be scolded by my parents for having sex with other girls.
Well it can't be helped. I just wish this one won't be like others.
My ex-wifes were Ino Yamanaka of Yamanaka company and Sakura Haruno of Haruno company. Those were two notable companies in Japan. This time it is the son of the chairman of Namikaze company. They have reached the position of second most famous company. So as the first company's owner my father decide to join the companies by marrying their sons. Since Itachi, my older brother has ran away from the country I have to marry the heirs for him. That's how I had to marry those two before. I have to say that they were a whore. Always trying to get inside my pants. And also gold diggers. They always spent money countlessly. No limit for them. So I was waiting for a year to pass since the marriage was only upto one year. I could only breath easily after one year. They always interfere in my personal matters and doesn't allow any girls near me. It was a hellish life those two years. I just started my old habit in a while since I can't with them around. So my parents thinks that I have abandoned that habit. But I still continue it still now.
God please make my next bride a polite one. Not a money thirst or controlling one.
My prays were stopped by the door bell.
It must be them.
I opened the door and my mother fell on me.
"Oh son it's been a long time since we meet. How are you doing? "
I know she only act like this when she needs something from me. So I didn't mind her babbling.
"Fine"
I get out of her grip and walked to my room to change clothes since the visitors may come any moment now.
"What an ungrateful child. I wish Itachi was here"
I heard my mother cursing me.
Yay who's fault was that he left in the first place?
I rolled my eyes and closed the door to my room.
This whole thing is a pain. Why can't they leave me alone?
I throw the dress I am supposed to wear to the bed.
Let's just get over this fast and have some fun tonight.
After taking a warming bath and dressing up I went downstairs. Mother was arranging the table while father was reading paper in living room.
Don't they have any other job to do?
"Son come here and help me"
I wasn't in the mood to hear more of her complaints. So I helped her to set the table.
How much long should I wait for them?
I started to glance at clock irritatly.
"Is my son eager to see him? "
Mother asked while giggling herself.
"Hn"
I just replied her with the usual word.
If they won't come here in twenty minutes I am going outside.
When there was only ten minutes left for my freedom the door bell rang.
Great timing guys.
I sighed while sitting next to father in sofa.
"Boy you shouldn't mess this marriage. This is the best opportunity to increase the profit of our company "
Yay yay always thinking about money.
"Hn"
"Better marry him or else all your money will be blocked "
This time he has chosen another way to threaten me.
I just nodded my head and looked at the way mother went to open the door.
How will the boy be? Will he be ugly? Will he try control me?
Many questions were filling my brain.
I just hope God will help me.

The first one to enter the room was a man with blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Seeing him father got up and welcomed him.
"Hello there Minato. How are you? "
Minato returned the shake hand while smiling.
"Fine Fugaku "
"Shall we talk in another room?"
"Ok. Lead the way"
Before going he turned towards me and extended his hand.
"You must be Sasuke right? Hello there I am Naruto's father"
I just looked at him without shaking hands.
"Hn"
"Sorry about it Minato. He might be a little awkward about this all"
"Oh my bad"
Minato smiled nervously while going back to father. Father gave me a death glare and took Minato to another room. I turned to the hall way hearing sounds of two women, one was my mother's. Soon mother entered the room with a red haired and grey eyed women.
"Come on Kushina. Sit here. They must be gone to talk in other room"
"Yes. So this is Sasuke?"
She ruffled my hair while smiling.
Take your hand away you lady. I don't like it.
I move away from her while fixing my hair back to normal.
"Don't mind that Kushina. He doesn't like anyone touching his hair"
"That's alright. My son also doesn't like it"
"Come to think of it where is your son? "
"Naruto"
Kushina yelled out loudly. I almost lost my hearing because of it.
God please don't make their son this loud. If so I am done for.
A blonde haired boy came to sight after that. He was just like his father but with light blue eyes and three whisker like marks on both sides. He kind of reminds me of a fox than a cat. His long hair was tied into a lose pony tail like how my brother use to.
I have seen those eyes before. But where?
While I was in my thoughts he came up to us and bowed a little infront of mother.
"Greetings Mrs. Uchiha"
His voice was gentle and softer than my past wife's.
I think he might not be that annoying.
After that he turned to face me.
"You must be? "
"Sasuke"
I replied in monotone .
"Nice to meet you Sasuke Uchiha"
I was expecting for a hand shake since his father gave me one. But I didn't got it.
Did he forget it? Well even if he gives me I won't return it. You are saved from the embrass boy.
I was again expecting him to sit next to me and rub on me since that's what most of the people do because I was the son of a billionaire. But again he shocked me by siting on the sofa opposite to me.
He isn't like others. This might be interesting.
I was smirking mentally since I can't smirk infront of them.
"Why are you siting there dear? "
Mother asked the question which I had in my mind.
"I am sorry Mrs. Uchiha. I think he has the right to have his personal distance "
I and mother was shocked by his answer. I because this was the first time that someone thinks about my feelings and mother apparently for seeing someone not rubbing on me. Since everyone will be fighting for having this place.
He really is amazing. He might be the one I was searching for.
"Sorry dear. But don't you think you both might sit together since you two are going to be husbands? "
"Again my apologies Mrs. Uchiha. I don't like anyone interfere my personal space"
Mother looked at Kushina for a proper answer.
"Well you see Mikoto"
She started.
"Naruto hasn't been the one to mingle with everyone since people approach him because of his money and position. So he is very strict about keeping his space between new people"
So he was like me haa. People seeing us as a money bank
"But Kushina what will happens after their marriage? They have to break their spaces for many things "
She is expecting a child from him right? Why can't she leave me. I am not ready to be a father yet. I don't want to take the responsibilities. How can I fuck peoples of my range then?
"He will be alright that time. Believe me Mikoto"
I looked at him. He was looking around the room, studying each features. Suddenly his eyes stopped in something and they widened in pure shock and happiness.
"Excuse me Mrs "
He speak while interrupting our mother's talk.
"Can you tell me whether he is your son or not? "
He pointed at the thing. We turned around to see the family photo of ours.

Itachi? Does he mean Itachi? "Dear do you mean the tall boy?""Yes mam""It is my first son, Itachi""Do you know when he will come? "How does he know about Itachi?

"Dear do you mean the tall boy?"
"Yes mam"
"It is my first son, Itachi"
"Do you know when he will come? "
How does he know about Itachi?

Itachi? Does he mean Itachi? "Dear do you mean the tall boy?""Yes mam""It is my first son, Itachi""Do you know when he will come? "How does he know about Itachi?