𝟤𝟧 | 𝖥𝖨𝖷 𝖨𝖳

ابدأ من البداية

"Sheon see us?" Nas frowns.

"You see me?" YB looks over at the shorter boy.

"Yes I see you, you see me?"

"Hell yeah I see you."

"Now both of y'all over there sitting like two big Barney's!" Trey laughs at the two bothered friends.

"Hey y'all," CiCi waves before turning to look at her boyfriend. "Why you wasn't at school today stink?"

"My dad was boofin'. He basically mad because I "did the most" at the pool party and it's all over social media. He think twelve finna be on us bad but ion think it's that serious." He was always going to go into detail about his problems with him so she could go into detail about his solutions.

"You pulled your gun out, that's serious." She chuckles earning an eye roll from him. "But compared to what y'all actually do, I don't think you have anything to worry about. You know y'all going to be okay tomorrow so just let it ride out. As far as the police, you didn't bring great attention to yourself but don't act surprise when they know who you are, okay?"

"Okay," He whispers as he leans down to place a kiss on her cheek then lips. "You want your smoothie now or later?"

"We can go now?" Her eyes lit up. She had been graving Tropical Smoothie since 8AM.

"Yeah, we gone be back y'all."

The couple stopped by Wendy's first, both craving some cheese, bacon, and ranch fries. When they pulled up to the window and received their food, the workers gave them one baconator fries and one cheese fries. Sage said he would eat the cheese fries because he knew CiCi wanted hers but she wasn't going for it.

"Hi, I ordered bacon fries but instead y'all gave me cheese. Can I get what I originally ordered?" CiCi asks the boy behind the counter, sliding the brown bag towards him.

"Receipt?" He looks her up and down as he smacks on the watermelon flavored gum.

"It's in the bag."

"Ion see it." He rolls his eyes after digging through their bag roughly.

CiCi huffs, trying to contain her anger. You could mess up her order and she wouldn't press you about it but messing up her man's order ain't sit right with her spirit.

"Well maybe if you took your time and actually look instead of digging, then you'll find it." She matches his tone, pulling the receipt out the bag.

"Whatever." The boys who's name tag read "Ryland" scoffs, snatching her bag off the counter before going to the back.

He comes back two minutes later with what she was hoping was what Sage paid for. When he tosses the bag on the counter without an care in the world, CiCi begins to rethink her niceness.

"Let's try this again." She interrupts him from saying "next", sliding the bag back towards him so he could hand it to her the right way.

"Excuse me?" The gay man looks behind him and then back to her, "Who you talking to?"

"You. You gone grab this bag and handle it like I'm the one paying you and not the other way around. Now like I said, let's try this again."

Ryland takes the bag off the counter more gently. He then walks to the back like he did a couple minutes ago before turning around with a smile on his face. He places the bag on the counter softly, sliding it back towards her.

"Here you go. Have a good day." He cheeses.

"Thank you." She turns on her heels to walk out the door.

When she reaches the car, Sage was leaning on the hood smoking a blunt. Once he seen her approaching, he puts the joint out then opens her door for her. She thanks him, waiting until he gets in to tell her about the interaction she had with the boy.

"You want me to shoot him?" Sage asks in all seriousness.

"No baby, I don't want you to shoot him." She shakes her head.

"How bout I give you the gun and you shoot him?" He suggests causing her to think about it.

"We can do that— wait no, we ain't doing that either."