Chapter 11

Three years soon past quickly. Niko finished school and she was in college now at the age of 20, studying to be a lawyer. She doesn't live on campus as she wants to go home to Michael every night after classes and work, still working at a flower shop as of now. Her hair was now a little ways past her shoulders, and she wears glasses now due to deteriorating sight. Her outfit style changed and she now wears a red sleeveless turtleneck, a black ad pink plaid flannel, and jeans. She still wears her platform boots, just not wearing her fishnets and earrings anymore.

 She still wears her platform boots, just not wearing her fishnets and earrings anymore

 It was an early Wednesday morning. Niko was getting dressed to head to the college campus. Michael had woken up, and as she was putting on her glasses, she heard him yawn, "Heading out?". Niko looked at him with a soft nod and replied, "Yeah, I am". Michael sat up, having slept in a shirt and shorts. Niko walked over to his bedside and sat down gently. Michael cuddled up on her, and Niko smiled. "I love you baby", Niko said, kissing his cheek. Michael didn't hesitate to ask, "Niko.. will you marry me?". Niko's face reddened. "Marry you?", she said, flustered. Michael took a breath before saying, "I was thinking about this for a while. Niko, you made everything so much more better, and I can say that with you is when I am happiest. Which is why... I was wondering if you would be my wife". Niko teared up and nodded. "I will, I will marry you", she said. Michael smiled and kissed her. Niko melted into the kiss. Michael broke the kiss soon and said, "You need to go before you're late, I love you", he said. Niko nodded and got up. "I love you too, see you soon", she said before walking out. Niko walked down the sidewalk to the campus. She thought about things as she walked, mainly school and Michael. She bumped into someone. "Fuck- I'm sorry", a slightly familiar voice apologized. Niko said, "It's okay-", looking at the person she bumped into. 

"Well hello there", she said, "It's been a while, hasn't it?".

Thank you for reading "Immortal": A Michael Afton x Female MC Fanfic.