Chapter 1

Warning: The following information in this fanfiction does contain spoilers from the game, "Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. If you want to avoid spoilers, it is best if you exit and then come back. You have been warned. 

 Michael stood in the elevator of "Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals". It was his first night and he wasn't too scared, though nervousness was evident. He was listening to HandUnit speak. "Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career. Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad in Screws, Bolts and Hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model 5 of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit-Repair System, but you can call me Hand-Unit. Your new career promises challenge, intrigue and endless janitorial opportunities", Hand Unit said, then the keypad popped up. "Please enter your name as seen above the keypad. This cannot be changed later so please be careful", HandUnit added. Michael looked at the keypad. "This thing is messing up", Michael muttered to himself. He sighed and then attempted to type his name, but a beeping sound played and the screen goes dark. "It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. One moment.", Hand Unit said before adding, "Welcome, Eggs Benedict". Michael looked confused. "That's not my name- oh fuck it", he said. "You can now open the elevator using that bright, red, and obvious button. Let's get to work!" 

 Michael walked through the elevator and into the vents. He listened to HandUnit talk until he got into the main Control module. HandUnit spoke again, "You are now in the Primary Control Module. It's actually a crawlspace between the two front showrooms. Now, lets get started with your daily tasks. View the window to your left. This is the Ballora Gallery Party Room and Dance Studio, encouraging kids to get fit and enjoy pizza. Let's turn on the light and see if Ballora is on stage. Press the blue button on the elevated keypad to your left.". Michael turned and pressed the module's power, not seeing Ballora. "Uh-oh, it looks like Ballora doesn't feel like dancing. Let's give her some motivation. Press the red button now to administer a controlled shock. Maybe that will put a spring back in her step.". Michael looked horrified. "Wha- can I not shock- ok fine-", Michael said and pushed the shock button, jolting at the sounds made. "Let's check that light again", HandUnit said. Michael braced himself and pushed the button, seeing Ballora back on stage. "Excellent. Ballora is feeling like her old self again and will be ready to perform again tomorrow. Now, view the window to your right. This is the Funtime Auditorium, where Funtime Foxy encourages kids to play and share. Try the light, let's see what Funtime Foxy is up to.", HandUnit said. 

 Michael turned and when he pushed the button, like Ballora, Funtime Foxy wasn't there. "Looks like Funtime Foxy is taking the day off. Let's motivate Funtime Foxy with a controlled shock", HandUnit said. "What the fuck is up with shocking the animatronics-??", Michael thought out loud as he shocked Foxy. When he checked, it didn't work. Michael looked dumbfounded as HandUnit said, "Let's try another controlled shock". Michael was just shocked and looked, seeing Foxy on the stage again. "Looks like Funtime Foxy is in perfect working order, great job! In front of you is another vent shaft. Crawl through it to reach the Circus Gallery Control Module", HandUnit said. "Please don't make me shock anymore-", Michael thought as he crawled through to the next area. "On the other side of the glass is Circus Baby's Auditorium. Let's check the light, and see what Baby is up to", HandUnit said. Michael ended up having to repeat the same process, having to shock Circus Baby. HandUnit's final message for the night was, "Great job Circus Baby, we knew we could count on you! That concludes your duties for your first night on the job. We don't want you to leave overwhelmed, otherwise, you might not come back. Please leave using the vent behind you, and we'll see you again tomorrow".

 As Michael left, he couldn't help but think about everything that happened, and why did his dad want him to come here. Michael thought about something for a second before deciding to head to the coffee shop.