anxiety

(finneas is annoying on this one, I know he isn't like this and would never act like this but it's just for the plot)

age: 11

Author POV

y/n has always been the shy and quiet daughter, the opposite of Billie. Her whole life y/n has always been so anxious and that used to concern her family but now they don't really care anymore, they think it's just the way her brain thinks.

Y/n used to rather play alone than with friends she's homeschooled so she doesn't have many friends, she rather be in her own world on her room then get out with people, even her siblings or any family related. She's always with her headphones and quiet.

today Maggie went out to go grocery shopping since tonight is a "family dinner", Billie went to jesse's house to "hang out", finneas moved out a couple of months ago and Patrick is working so she's completely alone.

By now she's making a sandwich for herself so she's slicing up some salad. then Billie's brand new song called "never felt so alone" with labirinth started playing on her headphones. Y/n is completely obcessed with this song, she loves her sister songs but no one knows since she almost doesn't talk. Some people don't even know that she's Billie sister because she doesn't have any social media, at least not with her real name. She hates that people treat her differently so she creates a fake name on her users and don't show her face.

she started singing the song loudly, she was alone in her house so it didn't matter. For her she's the worst singer in the world, she thinks that since she's was a child. Little does she know that her voice is the exact same as her sisters voice, as it came to billies part she started singing it out loud as she sliced some tomatoes

I thought you were my new best friend

wish I knew better then

who knew you were just out to get me

my whole world just fell apart

cause I've never felt so alone, felt so alone na na

Billie pov

I parked my car in front of my house and closed the drivers door behind me as I left the car. I came home kinda earlier because mom texted me that y/n was home alone and it would be better if I came home earlier.

I entered the house and heard really good singing actually it was like someone was watching a video from my voice. I walked a little more and saw y/n slicing up tomatoes while singing never felt so alone.

she didn't even noticed that I'm here because she's using her headphones, I swear to god this girl never leaves them, it's probably so loud that she didn't even heard me passing though out kitchen door and walking literally behind her. then the part that I sing on the song apparently began, now she's singing my words out loud. I've never heard her sing before, actually I think it's been at least 2 days that I don't hear her voice she never speaks ANYTHING

I thought you were my new best friend

wish I knew better then

who knew you were just out to get me

my whole world just fell apart

cause I've never felt so alone, felt so alone na na

when she hit that high note I gasped and widen my eyes, she's literally so good what the hell? she held this high note even more than I've did on the song. She sounds exactly like me but on my opinion is actually a better version, like she's a literal child yk?