Obssession?

Yoongis alarm went off in the morning he let it ring for a couple of minutes until he turned it of it annoyed him he got out of bed still sleepy but he had to go to school or else his father would be angry at him and will ground him for a week not like that never happened it did happen sometimes when he was late for school or he didn't do his work said something to a student or a teacher but his dad wasn't abusive or anything he just wanted his son to be kind a matter of a fact he is really kind the kindest person you might ever meet but dont get on his bad side by talking about his height the last person ended up transferring to another school students say the student is now traumatised who wouldn't its Min Yoongi after all but again so again It was a normal day for yoongi he woke up went to the bathroom had a shower washed his teeth brushed his hair and then went to his closet to get his out fit notike he could choose the school he went to had uniforms he really didn't like to wear a  uniform but at least it was comfortable he wore his uniform took his backpack and went downstairs he saw his father eating some breakfast

"Good morning dad"

he greeted his father.

"Good morning son,would you like some breakfast?"

.Mr.Min asked Yoongi.

"No im fine I'll eat later at school".

"Why can't you eat rigt now son?"

"Im going to be late if i eat righty now"

Yoongi scratched his head nervously while laughing.

"Sure you can go son it isn't acceptable to be late for anything"

"Thanks dad I really got to go,bye!"

"Bye son,have a good time at school!"

Mr.Min shouted a little for his son to hear him.

"Thanks!!"

__________(At school bc im kinda lazy rn)________

Yoongi POV:
I was a school finally it was a nice day nice weather,very sunny actually im pretty glad it's finally warmer it was freezing a couple of weeks ago,but the good thing is that I wasn't actually late my clock was just wrong i was actually pretty early.

I went to my locker and saw someone i knew just right next to my locker I started smiling it was my best friend Hobi.

"Heyyyyyy Yoon I haven't seen you in like such a long time!"

Hobi shouted and started walking then started running to me he ran up to me and hugged me.

"Hobi we saw each other yesterday it hasn't been that long you know"

"I know i just missed you"

"That's a pretty reasonable answer i will be honest"

"Thanks ive been practicing what to say when things are wrong and when things are bad since what happened last time i said something bad accidentaly"

"I definitely dont want that to happen again"

"Yeah......"

"Do you have something to tell me Hobi?"

"Yeah im actually pretty excited!"

Hobi started jumping he usually gets excited over little thing but this time he's really excited I've never seen him this excited in my whole existence since i was a baby.

"What is it?"

I asked being really clueless I usually am sometimes for drama in this school.

"Do you remember the student Jeon Jungkook!"

"Yeah i do didn't he get suspended for like 8 weeks?"

What the hell does Jeon Jungkook have to do with this.If you don't know who Jeon Jungkook is hes the bad boy of the school his dad is a CEO and hes the heir to their company JJfashion its a pretty famous company everyone one knows it when i mean everyone,i mean everyone in this whole world.

"He's coming back today!"

Wait what?!

"Wait wait Hobi what the hell did you just say?!"

"I said that Jeon Jungkook is coming back today!"

"Shoot!....."

"What did you say something?"

Oh shit,I hate that guy.

"N-no is didn't you probably heard wrong you always do that".

"Yeah your right"

"Yup"

I said while popping the P.

I you dont know why im surprised these few weeks were going so good without him.If you dont know why i hate him which you probably dont is because ever since i cane to this school 2 years ago he has been looking at me weirdly it makes me uncomfortable sometimes i dont know why he keeps staring at me.

Then i saw student's making way in the hallway it was him the Jeon  Jungkook with his sidekicks Kim Seokjin and Park Jimin they have everyone wrapped around their fingers teachers students hell even the government, but damn i hate all of them i dont know why but ever since i saw them i was just unsure what to feel so im kinda stuck in the middle right now.

The three of them were infront of the school doors standing Jeon in the middle Park on this left side,and Kim on his right side they all started walking everyone started whispering because of them but wiat did i forget to mention that they are hot as fuck i will except that feeling.(Back to the story i gotta stop interrupting his mind i keep adding shit)He walked past me and we made eye contact he winked at me i was frozen from this action I didn't like him but why the hell was he looking at me when he did that i felt my ears burning up adn he chuckled everyone started immediately blushing like who wouldn't he was literally the hottest person in school boys and girls swooned at him.

I dont know how i should feel right now.

___________TBC____________

Hi i hope this isn't that short im really tired with school and stuff but hope yoy like it i have a lot of ideas hut im not an English speaker so im not fluent but thank you if you read this story.

Words:1009