School

Today was my first day at Roses school...thanks to Dr.Cullen I was easily enrolled into her school. After last week me and Rose were bonded to each other. Although, these past few days I found it harder and harder to keep my hands off her.

We sat in the parking lot waiting for school to start. Rose sat on my lap kissing me for the past hour just holding me close to her. When she broke apart finally it was to check her makeup. I grinned kissing her cheek. "You still look beautiful." She grinned kissing my nose. "Thank you." She whispered before getting out the car.

"Class is in five minutes and I had you enrolled in each of my classes specifically so you can't escape my grasp!" She grinned holding my hand. I chuckled placing my arm around her neck pulling her close. "Perfect. Now no one can have you!" I whispered. "As if, no one talks to us here." As she says that I look around catching eyes on me. Glares at me but also some for her. I frown glaring back at some of them. "Stop it, you're scaring them." Rose whispers to me.

As we walk the hall, I see a girl staring at us. "That's Bella. She's the reason Edward left for a little bit, to try and forget her. So far, it's been a week. He should be back soon." I look at her a little longer. So that's Jacob's crush Bella Swan. "Quick staring." she growls at me. I grin at her jealously and kiss her. "Jealous?"

"Very."

My wolf side lets out a growl. I move her against a locker boxing her in. "You are driving me crazy..." I let out a low growl. "I bet, after last night...you sure to be begging..." She licks my lips before placing a kiss on them. Not letting her back away from me i kiss her harder nibbling on her bottom lip. "Liv, not at school!" She whispers looking around. "Hm, just wait until we get home..." I smile gripping her hand and walking with her to our class.

------------

Rain.

I loved it, but my mate...not so much. "My hair is going to be all gross!" She frowned sitting in the car watching the rain fall. "Baby, it will be just fine. Your hair looks great no matter what." I smiled trying to make her feel better. A car pulled beside us getting out and quickly going inside. "Edwards back...when was he going to tell us?" She pouts slumped in her chair. 

I reach over rubbing her thigh. "Babe, he probably had a good reason. Ask him later." I look at the time a sigh.

 Class was in ten minutes. 

I took out an umbrella and went to her side opening the door for her and holding the umbrella over her. She smiled getting out as I held it right over her only getting my shoulder wet. "You're getting wet Liv!" She frowned pulling me in more. "It's a tiny umbrella babe, if you want us to fit then...you have to let me give you a piggyback ride." Her eyes went wide.

"Your joking, right?'' I smiled at her bending over. "Hop on Princess." She sighed hoping on my back as she held the umbrella. "Walk fast, please.." she whispered. I smirked walking as slow as I could get away with. Alice and Jasper smiling as we passed them. While a certain Emmett and Lily were looking a little salty.

I had spent a week leaving with them, and Emmett and Lily are the only two who haven't talked to me the entire time. It was strange, like they were mad at us for something we didn't know we did.

I put her down fixing her baseball hat she was wearing that she stole from my clothes. I pecked her lips smiling as we went to class.