Chicks

I went to the bathroom and saw a group of girls in the corner. I smiled at them. "Well if it isn't Heather, Jasmine, and Avery. The 3 hottest girls on earth." They blushed at me and started to fix there hair. I stood in the corner lighting a smoke. I took a deep breath in and blew it out the window. Jasmine watched me with a smirk. I raised a eyebrow at her blowing another puff of smoke.

 I raised a eyebrow at her blowing another puff of smoke

She smiled coming close to me. She kissed me and then backed away blowing the smoke out. "Hot" i whispered to her. She grinned leaning against me. "I can show you something even hotter if you want?"  She whispered in my ear nibbling on it. I groaned and held her with one arm putting out my smoke. "I'm all ears." I grinned at her. She looked at her friends "Guard the doors." She barked at them. She took my hand and pushed me in the bathroom stall. I leaned against the stall as she undid my zipper. 

The school bell rang and I pulled my zipper up fixing my hair. She pulled her skirt down and fixed her makeup. I grinned going behind her. "See you around." I whispered before exiting the bathroom. I went to my locker were my boys where waiting. "Jacob, Embry, Quil. Whats up?" I grinned at them. "Talking about heading to La Push later. Jacobs crush moved back here and he wants to see her." Embry and Quil grin at him. "Shut Up. She invited me." I grinned hitting him. "Gonna get some finally?'' Jacob chuckles. " No, but i think your about to get some." He elbowed me pointing to a upset Lexi.

" He elbowed me pointing to a upset Lexi

"Shit...." I whisper under my breath. Did she run into Jasmine? Im so dead. "Olivea! " She growled walking up to me. "Babe, whats up?" She slapped me.. hard. "Okay, I deserve that." I frowned holding my face. I had to pretend it hurt me. Im surprised her hand didn't break. That means it hurt and she's pretending it didn't.

"What the hell? I leave for two days and you sleep with my best friend?" I frown. Damn it, I knew Faith would break under pressure. "Hey, she came onto me and i tried to push her away but-" "But what? Your tongue just slipped into her mouth?" She crossed her arms. "Lexi-" She put a hand up stopping me. Tears forming in her eyes. "No, We are over. Don't call me or text me." She walked away in tears holding her hand. "Dude, you good?" Quil asked me. I shrugged "Yeah, she'll come back to me in a week or two. She's not the first or last." The boys grinned at me. "Lets hurry to lunch before the bell rings." 

We sat outside eating a early lunch. "So, how long did this one last?" Jacob asked. "Almost 3 months. New record in my book." They chuckled tossing a straw at me. "When will you ever learn?" Jacob rolled his eyes at me. "Yeah, one day a girl is gonna tame our wild Olivea." Quil patted my back. "As if." I whispered. I was a playgirl for a reason. Relationships were messy and to much work. When a one night stand was easy and simple with no strings attached. "Hey Liv, isn't that Paisley  keying your bike?" I looked over and almost fainted.  I ran over to her and shoved her away. "What the fuck?! You crazy bitch!?'' I looked at the scratches and almost had a heart attack. I felt my temper rising high.  "Your so fixing this!" i yelled at her. "Your a lier Olivea Uley! You said you loved me! And then you screw Jasmine and Faith after you told me you would dump that bitch Lexi!"  I bent down and took a deep breath. "Your fucking crazy! I told you what you wanted to hear just so i could screw you! Nothing more!" I watched tears form in her eyes. Oh god, here comes the tears. "I let you take my first time, you were my first love." She cried in a whisper. Man does she need a reality check. "Paisley, you will not be the first or last girl to cry over me. I fuck them and leave them. Plain and simple. Its not my fault you believed a lie. I mean everyone here knows what i do." Everyone laughs at her. She looks around embarrassed.

"Now get lost." I growled. I looked at my bike again. I felt my temper slowly come down. I had to maintain it. "I hate you!" She yelled throwing a bucket of paint at me. That was the last straw. I felt my temper go all the way. I hit her. Hard. Sending her back to the ground. "Olivea!" I heard in my head. It was Paul. He came out the woods pulling me with him. I growled not waiting to come. "Now!" I heard my dad command. I growled again following orders. I went into the woods and shifted. I knew i was in deep trouble for what happened. But what was the worse they could do? Send me away? And where did that bitch even get paint? See, this is why you don't mess with Art nerds.