Olivea Uley

My name is Olivea. My friend's call me Liv or Olive. I'm 17 and live in Forks Washington. Population....to little.

I was raised in a very closed off environment. My parents raised me on the reservation not allowing me anywhere else. My father, Sam Uley was very strict with me but I knew it was to protect me from the dangers out there in the woods. If only he knew I didn't need to be protected from everything. My mother, Emily was very kind and lean with me. I think it had to do with my real mother leaving me here when I was 7 and she didn't feel like she had a place to discipline me since I was 15 when she came into my life. I was put through at lot and she knew that.

My father raised me along side the pack. I was use to running with the boys and eating for 3 and working on bikes with him. This was my life as a child.

And then at age 15 I hit a growth spurt. I changed from a geek into a biker chick. Not to mention I had the attention of both gender. Even though my preference was female. I was a huge fuckgirl until....I met Rose.....Now she was a thorny Rose alright....but I was not the type to quit and I was sure the hell not about to quit on her...

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early to my alarm clock. I turned it off and stretched. I threw on a outfit and headed outside. I was the first to awake. I stretched before shifting. I dug my claws into the dirt before taking off for a run. I ran along the border doing a nice jog.

I came back home just as daylight hit. I shifted back and threw my torn clothes away putting on my clothes for school. I walked behind the tree to get dressed and then tied my hair up. I went up the stairs and was greeted by the boys. They sit around the table eating muffins. "Have a nice run?" Paul grinned throwing me a muffin. I caught it as I sat down. "Always do." I take a bite. I hear footsteps come down the stairs and frown. My father heads into the kitchen to greet Emily first and then he greets me. "Liv." He nods at me. I give him a small smile. "Dad." I nod at him.

Yep, that was how we greeted each other. Cute right? No hugs, head pats, or kiss on the head. Just a head nod. "Let's get down to business now. Paul your gonna do patrol for the Morning today with Jared. Liv will do it after school and I will be on night shift tonight with Jared. Jared will be doing a double this week since he decided to put a hole in my garage last night." Jared covered his eyes embarrassed. "It was a accident." He frowned. Paul laughed at him. ''All because you wanted to see if you could do a flip in wolf form." Me and Paul laugh at the memory. "Quiet!" Dad yelled in our heads. I frowned going silent. "Liv, your gonna be late. Finish up and head to school." I nod shoving my last bite in my mouth. "And remember-" ''I know Dad, control my temper or I will  "take someone's head off." I sigh cutting him off. "Olivea. It's not a joke. Hurting someone is a huge thing that will live on your conscience forever along with the guilt. " Emily came in the living room handing me my bag. "Your gonna be late hun hurry on up." She kissed my cheek. "And you- quit being hard on her." She smacked his nose. He made a face at her making her giggle. He grinned at the end hugging her tightly kissing her nose and then her. I smiled at them. They were such a cute couple. "Okay,I'm going. Bye guys." I wave heading out to my motorcycle  heading out to school....

I arrived just as the bell rings of course. I sighed and got off my bike. 20th late slip this month. I  headed into school going straight to class.

I went to La Push High with all the other Reservation kids. I pushed open the door and had eyes on me right away. I smirked rubbing my head feeling embarrassed. "Ms,Uley. Late again?" I went to my desk and sat down. "As always Ms. Woods. It's not like I missing anything. You teach the same thing everyday." I lean back in my chair. The whole class laughs. "Ms. Uley, I believe you already know where detention is." She wrote me a slip. I groaned and went up to grab. "Thank you." I winked taking it. As soon as the door closed I crumbled the slip up. Looks like I'm spending my next hour in the bathroom.....