Home

I arrived home and of course there stood my father. As I got out, he started talking. "Where on earth were you Olivea?! I called you, texted you, even sent the pack out to find you!" I frowned at him. It was like I was in jail on lockdown! "I was out with a girl! I lost track of time okay! Holy cow it's like I'm in a prison!" I growled at him. "Don't you dare growl at me! I am your father, and you obey me! Last I checked you were grounded!"

"Mom gave me permission to go out with her ...she ungrounded me." I grinned. "Emily! You gave her permission to go out?" He looked at her his face changing to a look of betrayal. She sighed coming to his side. "Yes honey, I did. I thought she had been punished enough..."

"You had no right! " He growled toward her. "I have every right! I'm her mother!" She argued back. "Don't go there Emily, especially since you let my daughter hang out with some whore the entire day." I felt something inside me change at the mention of Rose and that horrible name. "Your daughter? Since when was she just your daughter Sam?"

"Don't... please don't call her that..." I whispered holding back my wolf urge. "Call her what? A whore! That's what she probably is like the rest of them! Just a bunch of tramp-"

"I said...DON'T CALL HER THAT!"  I growled at him this time my wolf voice breaking through. I was going to shift if he kept pushing me...."Olivea-"Emily whispered to me trying to calm me. "She's my imprint damn it! And I refuse to let you call her that awful word!?" I yelled at him.

His eyes went wide. "Imprint? " He whispered. " Don't tell me you finally found your mate..." He asked me. I nodded my head still shaking. "Is it one of the native girls? " He asked me now more interested in my imprint than me now. "No, it's not. She's actually....a...um..." I felt myself panicking. "A Vampire...." I whispered....

"A Vampire!" He yelled at me. "Your imprint is a demon! The thing we kill!" He growled walking back and forth. "Yes, dad she is. And you know what, I can't help who my wolf imprints on.... and you should know that we can't help who we love..." I sighed walking towards the house. "Where do you think you're going?" he called after me. "To bed? "I replied back. "No, you have patrol." Patrol? Thats a joke. He only wanted me to go so he could glimpse into my head. "Why me? Isn't Paul and Jarod on patrol right now? " I questioned him. 

"It doesn't matter, I'm alpha, my word is the law if you don't like it you aren't welcome here." He growled. Leave home....It didn't sound like a bad idea but at the same time I didn't know why he was acting this way. "Be honest dad, if my imprint wasn't a vampire would you be this mad at me? Would you be making me go on patrol or threating me with kicking me out?" 

His plain face said it all. Rose had everything to do with it. And I refused to be treated this way. "Some father you are... Im leaving and i wont be back." I growled running into the house. "Olivea!" Emily yelled after me. "Really Sam? Nice work..." I heard her whisper to him before she followed me in. It was too late, my mind was already made up. "Liv, honey just wait a second...." She frowned sitting on my bed. I sighed packing my belongings and some money I had saved up in summer. "Emily, im sorry but we just need our space....I cant...i cant be around him anymore." I sighed throwing my bag on my arm. "At least let me find you a place to stay. Its the least I can do." she sighed. "It's okay, I can manage. " I gave her a tight hug before heading back downstairs. "Wait!" She called running after me. "Take the car, please. I'll feel better knowing you have a place to sleep if you can't find one." Her eyes were already red with tears, I could tell she was already really upset about this. "Okay, Ill take the car." I smiled taking the keys from her. "Just promise you watch after my baby." I grinned making her laugh. "Of course. Be safe my daughter." she kissed my cheek before heading back inside the house.