shreks fat fucking vagina

Shrek!donald
anygays
donalds pov😝
"GET OUT OF MY SWAMP YOU FAT WHORE!!!!" i screamed at selena "erm im just here to ask if youd like a cookie" she said in her girl scout get-up "NO I WOULD RATHER FINGER MY OWN ANUS WITH A WOODEN BROOMSTICK" my voice boomed(dont stop the music by rihanna just came on and i also came on(my bed😝)joking obvs(im not))"oh twumpy wumpy you seem angy daddy" selena said in her tiniest peti I JUST CAME HERE TO PARTY BUT NOW WERE ROCKING ON THA DANCEFLOOR ACTING NAUGHTY(oops) she said in her tinieslllllllll(im not taking that out i seriously could not stop typing l's) petitest voice musterable she then walked up to the big fat orange ogre "GET AWAY FROM ME I WANT MY MOMMYYYYYYYYYY" he screamed and ran into his house like a little pussy "well that went amazingly"

Shrek!donald anygaysdonalds pov😝"GET OUT OF MY SWAMP YOU FAT WHORE!!!!" i screamed at selena "erm im just here to ask if youd like a cookie" she said in her girl scout get-up "NO I WOULD RATHER FINGER MY OWN ANUS WITH A WOODEN BROOMSTICK" my voic...

then trump said this to her and pulled his ogre pants off, turned on ed sheeran, pulled her pants down(with consent of course(consent rocks dude🤓🤟🤟🤟)) and proceeded to stick his 45 inch peener into her womanhood(me trying to act smart using big words) "ohh yess shrekkyy poo" and she accidentally farted all over him and he came with that fart and his cum flooded tha world and ye they all flew to space and became marshians on mars and lives happily ever after THA END BRO

a/n: its been way too long i needed to update i hope its alright🥹