Fell Driving Skills???

I made this cuz its true also as apology for not uploading like a month, here I drew Fell for y'all ❤️

Through the window, the moonlight shines down on Fell. He'd never seen the surface before, yet the sky is stunning even if it's late at night. He can't help, but ponder about Papyrus back home. How everyone has returned to his universe. He wonders if Papyrus is concerned about his absence. He can't be gone for too long or Papyrus will scold  him mercilessly. However, it beats having to do chores and other things. This realm appears to be a lot simpler and quieter than his. Perhaps this is a sign of a vacation, or more specifically, a shitty vacation in which you are trapped with your other counterpart and are stuck here for who knows how long. He's been standing in front of the window for how long? You could be outside, waiting for him to start. He snatched his jacket off the coat rack in the corner of the room. Putting it on before leaving the shared room because Classic is snoring even louder than usual. He emerges from the corridor, only to discover that you are not present. Looking up at the dark illuminated staircase with a crack of light peeking out from a certain room, guess he didn't take too long. He can wait a little longer for you; he doesn't have someplace to be right now.

Meanwhile, YOU 🫵 on the other hand...

You are faced with the major decision of what to wear as your room progressively fills with clothing. Do you need to wear this? No, it's too vivid. Possibly something along those lines. No,too thin for this type of weather; in fact, it's nighttime. You shook your head and thought, "Ugh, it doesn't matter." Everything in your closet had been tried on, but nothing felt quite right.

"Come on, (Y/N), it's just In and Out," you reprimanded yourself. But you couldn't shake the feeling that this was going to be an important night. You caught a glimpse of a particular crimson outfit out of the corner of your eye. The more you think about it, the more likely it is that Feel is dressed as normal. Which combines the colors black, red, and gold. Perhaps you and him could coordinate a little in terms of clothing? You quickly snatched up the garments and put them on without pausing to ponder.

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 ⁺˚⋆。°✩₊

You were standing in the bedroom mirror while your tiny lamp controlled the dim lighting in your room. Your vintage graphic tank top, which you have been meaning to wear for a while. 'I was mature for my age, yet I was still a child' was written in red text next to that. The gray hoodie jacket from Bapesta with red star prints on it. Along with your red high waisted jeans, which had spacious pockets large enough to hold multiple phones. You decided to put a belt on it because it seemed a little slack and it looked even better. You added some accessories, such as the silver earrings and the silver necklace with stars and other small ornaments, as final touches. For the first time in your life, it appeared that you could pull off a full red appearance without appearing as if you were bleeding to death. When you turned around to see the back. You walked up to the mirror to give yourself one more check before gathering your necessities and going downstairs.