Chapter Thirty-Three

Depuis le début

"First, you will sort my potions on this cupboard," he nods to the bottles on the top shelf. "Al..pha...betically," his lips slowly, eloquently spell out. You swallow hard at his intensity and he releases you, continuing to his desk. You begin sorting, standing on your tiptoes to reach. Professor Snape sits at his desk and ogles you unabashedly as you stretch your body long and showing your form, the flex of your calves, the slight arch of your back, your bum on display beneath your intentionally too-tight skirt.

You feel his warmth behind you after a few minutes of sorting. Two large hands on your waist. You slowly lower from your tip toes as one hand moves up to grasp your neck and the other slides behind and grabs your rear. "Now to the real punishment," he rumbles in your ear.

Your middle pools with excitement at his words and deep timbre. He spins you around to face him and cups your jaw, bringing you into a deep, passionate kiss. You get dizzy at the heady rush of his lips on yours and you slide your hands up, wrapping around his neck. He suddenly lifts you up and slides your skirt up, your legs wrapped around his waist, deepening the kiss.

He carries you as you kiss, your hands grasping on either side of his neck, holding his mouth to yours. He brings you over to his desk and sits you down on it, leaning over as his hands support him on it on either side of you. He kisses your neck, your hands running through his hair and your head cocked back at the sensation as his fingers unfasten the buttons up your top, opening it and revealing your bra and bare stomach. You admit breathlessly, "I can't tell you how many times I've imagined being bent over this desk and taught a lesson by you, Professor..."

He moans against your neck, "I have had my own number of fantasies in this classroom..." his kisses lowering to the swell of your breast. "Really?" you ask. He locks eyes with you, "Before I found your journal...I was so drawn to you. I watched you, I couldn't seem to help myself." He tucks your hair behind your ear, his thumb lifting your chin, "Finding things to punish you for so I could get a moment alone with you..." his deep voice rumbles slowly in arousal. He inhales sharply, "When your work became poorly done, I knew you must feel something, because you had been such a bright student." He smiles tenderly at you, "I saw the way you daydreamed and longed to see what you were seeing...so one day I looked." You kiss his lips so softly, so delicately. He rests his forehead against yours.

"However...I'm afraid you still must be punished." He suddenly pulls you off the desk and bends you over it, the wood cool against your exposed front. "Professor!" you gasp in surprise. "Be a good girl and you'll have nothing to worry about," he purrs with a devilish grin. He pushes your skirt up and over your bum. "And what have I told you about showing up to detention without your knickers, young lady?" He asks sternly. He forces your legs apart with his knee and kneels down. "Such a greedy little thing...always so wet for me," he rumbles near your wet throbbing sex. His warm tongue swipes slowly across your slit. You moan softly at the sensation and the thrill of being so naughty in the classroom. His tongue juts in and out of you, lapping up your wetness, his moans vibrating against your pussy.

He swirls his tongue around your clit, his hands pressed against your thighs and holding you open. You try to squeeze your legs shut but his hands are too strong. You melt at his strength. He bites your thigh just below your ass sending a shriek from your lungs. He chuckles. He brings you close to the edge and holds you there with slow, torturous licks. You moan quietly, biting your lip in restraint.

He stands up and leans over you, hissing in your ear, "I want to hear that naughty tongue of yours...do not restrain it," You whimper softly, wetness pooling onto the desk beneath you. He slips a finger inside you and you gasp sharply, panting and moaning quietly. He forces your legs wider apart, adding another finger inside you, eliciting a stifled gasp of pleasure.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to see to it that you make a bit more noise..." he threatens, pulling you up off the desk and bringing you to his chair. He sits down and bends you over his knee, lifting your skirt and exposing your nakedness. He palms it and squeezes softly. "If you don't want to obey, I'm afraid I'll have to make you," he purrs. One arm lies flat against your back, holding you down. His other hand comes down in a sudden whack against your skin and makes you gasp, the stinging sensation so arousing. He whacks you again and you hold back your cries, wanting him to force them out of you.

Another whack and you relish the mixture of pleasure and pain, the sexiness of being spanked by your professor, in his classroom, makes your core clench in excitement, another rush of wetness seeping from you onto his trousers. He continues his harsh smacks against your skin until your eyes fill with tears at the sting. You kick your legs at the sensation, and he moves them between his own, pinning them tightly between his thighs. The added restriction makes you dizzy with arousal.

A last hard smack and you finally sob loudly, letting out the cries you were holding back. "Good girl..." he mutters, his hand gently rubbing the reddened sore place on your bum. His hand slides slowly, gently between your legs, his middle finger dragging lightly along your slit. You hiss at the touch, your thighs trembling. He moves higher, between your folds, his index and ring fingers on either side of your slit, pinching the skin there as his middle finger taps your clit. You let out a loud moan, sobbing in need.

"Much better," he whispers, finally slipping his finger deeply inside you, your back arching, your body begging for more. He continues the movement, thrusting in and out repetitively, the sound of your own moans echoing against the classroom walls. "You've been very bad, Miss Y/n..." he chides, tsking his tongue. He bends down and kisses the redness on your ass and trails his kisses up the small of your back. His finger swipes over your clit and you sob, "Oh, Professor...! Please..." His finger slows its stimulation. "Please...what?" he asks seductively. You reply quietly, "Please...fuck me," your cheeks hot with tears and arousal. "What's that? You'll need to speak up," he goads. You say a bit louder, "Please fuck me, Professor..." "I'm not sure what you're asking for, I can hardly hear you," he utters provocatively, you can hear the smirk in his voice and the slowness of his finger against your clit drives you wild.

"Fuck me, Professor, please!" you finally shout, your sobs echoing loud in the empty classroom. He moans against your body, "There she is..." and yanks you up suddenly, pulling you to his desk. He lifts you up and sets you on it again, your legs straddling his. He unclasps your bra and slips it off of you along with your shirt. His hands roam over your body, feeling your waist, hips, and up over your breasts, squeezing them. He takes one in his mouth and sucks, your nipple standing erect at the flick of his tongue. His eye glaze over with desire as he unfastens his trousers, pulling out his cock. He slides the tip across your slit and collects your wetness, lubricating himself. "Open up for me, sweet girl," he moans as he slips inside you.

The fullness of him inside you makes your heart swell and your pussy tighten. You've never felt so good in your entire life as you do with Severus, just like this...just right...there...his cock slides in and out of you, hitting deep places inside that have been begging for attention. He wraps one arm around you, the other on your thigh, holding you open and deepening his slow thrusts. You sob in pleasure. "Scream for me," he groans. You obey and moan as loudly as you want, your inhibitions melting along with your core, beginning its convulsions at his movement.

"Oh, Professor...!" you moan loudly, "Oh, I'm gonna come!" Your breathing loud and erratic, he lets out a deep guttural growl behind you, the speed of his thrusts increasing at your voice expressing such pleasure. "Come for me, Y/n..." he orders, and you sob loudly, your hands clutching onto him for dear life, your middle tightening in bliss. "That's my good girl," he says as you scream his name, "S..Severus! Oh, fuck me!" your breasts bouncing at his thrusts. He lets out a loud growl and collapses into his orgasm, his deep sexy voice panting your name loudly, "Oh, Y/n...such a good girl..." his thrusts slowing, his warmth spreading deeply in your insides.

In this moment you have want for nothing. You feel satisfied and full and wonderful.

His forehead rests against yours, sweat glistening on your bodies, your breathing stabilizing. His eyes take you in, his thumb gently brushing your cheek, "My beautiful girl..." 

"Shall we go on our little excursion?" he asks, after you've showered. "Yes! Let me gather my things," you say excitedly. You rush to your dorm to quickly pack your bag. If this is what it's like to be alone with you, I can't wait to experience it for days on end...