Adult Hunter x Adult reader

Reader will be using They/Them pronouns so anyone can read this!

Hunter POV/
I have been stressed for weeks on end with making Palisman for the others....
And my partner y/n,who I recently married, was at home worrying away about my health.
To be honest I couldn't even eat even if I tried. I always feel tired but I can't rest until these palisman are done! I have slacked off while on my "honeymoon" as y/n liked to called it.
I must admit though,being with them was the most relaxing time for me.
It may seem cheesy but I truly do love and adore my sweet y/n, they are always on me about my health.
But I am truly thankful!

Now with that ranting,it's time to close up the shop and head home... so quick.
I took off my apron and called over my NEW palisman Waffles to head home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your POV
As I was at home with p/n(palisman name), making dinner, I couldn't help but feel so unsettled after mine and Hunters honeymoon. I feel like he has shut himself in his shop working none stop! I do appreciate him working hard for the both of us but I need to so something about his stress. Sure I had my fair share to restless moments,but with Hunter it's different!
So I know what I must do!
.
.
.
.
.
* creaking coming from the door*
.
.
.
.
Oh that must be Hunter!

You:Hey Hun!
Hunter:Hey babe...
You:are you okay?
Hunter: yeah a little tired is all.
You: Hunter come here...
Hunter: Ok-okay....

And with the dead silence, you had dragged Hunter to the dinning room where you had the food.
You:Hunter do you want something to drink?
Hunter: Apple blood please...
You: Hunter are you okay? You never ask for Apple blood...
Hunter: I am just kidding,water will do
You: okay...
After eating..... you and Hunter were getting ready to go to bed until you heard a few sniffles coming from the opposite side of the bedroom door.(you were brushing your teeth btw)

You: Hunter are you okay!?
Hunter: Y-Yeah!
Then Hunter has wiped his eyes before you walked into the bedroom.

You: oh Hun are you crying...
Hunter: no I am fine.
So with that you had carried Hunter to the bed and flopped him onto the bed.
You soon fixed yourself next to him,cuddling him for his comfort.
You soon hear whimpers coming from Hunter knowing he was letting all this tears out.

You: You doing okay now Hunter?
Hunter: while I am with you, yes.

You creased his tear stained cheeks while kissing his scars and his lips.

You: remember Hunter, I will always love you and will always be by your side.
Hunter: I love you too y/n...

And soon you both had fallen asleep. Also with your two palisman sleeping with each other on their little built bed.