Trans!Hunter x gn reader

(So in this story Hunter will be hidding from you because he is scared on you will react to his biggest secret.) *Also I might be doing more stories on my laptop so yeah :D*

(No POV)

Hunter was running through the woods as you chased him, you kept yelling at him to stop but he didn't halt his actions.Soon he had ran out of breath a pasted out on the muddy ground,you had stopped in front of his passed out body and carried him bridal style back to your home.

((y/n) POV)

Once I had gotten home I took Hunter to our shared room,once I had opened the door with a quick kick,I checked to see if Hunter had woken up from the sudden noise.Nothing,still fast asleep... I was next to our bed and placed him on the bed softly, I took on more look before heading off to make him something before he had woken up.

(Hunter POV)

I had waken from my slumber while still out of breath... I thought the tape could've helped with my chest,I mean it did! But the only down fall is having it ache all the time. I just can't tell them about this, before anything (y/n) came through the door.

(y/n):Hey Hunter I have brought you something to eat...

me:T-Thank you (n/n)...

While I chewed on a few bits from the...pancakes? (y/n) asked...

(y/n):Hunter what are you hidding from me?

I choked on a piece of the food and soon gained my breath.

Me:W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

(y/n):You know what I mean,I can tell when you have a guilty face on...

I mean I can't hide it from them forever so I might as well tell her,even if it does destroy our relationship...

((y/n) POV)

Hunter:Fine but please don't want be mad..

Me:Hunter I'm your partner,I will NEVER be mad at you.

Hunter:Okay...

 Not even a second later Hunter started to lift up his shirt.

Me:W-WOAH HUNTER N-

But before I got to finish the last word I saw something shocking. His chest was binded with...TAPE!?

Me:Hunter why....

Hunter:Because I didn't feel right as a female so I thought this was the best solution...

Me:No,no,no, Hunter this hurts your skin you know that right!?

Hunter:Y-yeah but its a small price to pay...

I went closer and started to remove the tape off of Hunters chest.

Hunter:H-HEY,och, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Hunter hissed at the pain of the tape being take off.

Me:Look Hunter I am going to buy you something that will feel better than tape,but you have to trust me...

Hunter: ......Fine.

( no ones POV)

Once the tape was taken off you had helped Hunter take a bath to sooth the pain,you had him put on some clothes that were big enough for him,you had gotten on a website to order Hunter a brand new chest binder that would cause rashes or pain. You had guessed his chest size but had get a size up just in case,you paid a very pricey price of $35 with shipment of $41. A week later it had arrived,so you had helped Hunter put it on and it was a perfect fit! Hunter had given you a quick hug and kissed you slow but passionately.You has returned the favor and the kiss lasted at least 3 minutes,until you two had to seperate for air.

Hunter:THANK YOU (Y/N)!

Me:Your welcome hun! Its good to see you happy,how does it feel?

Hunter:Defenitly feels better than the tape...

Me:Love you Hun~

Hunter:Love you too (N/N)~

*THE END*