"I'm not sure I can make it any sooner.." she said.

"You don't have to!" Meredith tried to reason.

"I should've been out a while ago, Derek is the one who invited me, and he's gone so..." Amelia said, and then she got a page and left, walking the opposite direction of Keith and the car.

"Yes... Dad, I am listening... Dad... I have to go." Maggie said before hanging up the phone. She turned around and saw Ophelia. "I'm sorry, this is a really bad time for you to join, everyone's stressed because we didn't expect April to turn up with a whole-ass car."

"You're okay, probably one of the best first days I've had." She told her, smiling genuinely. "Should we head back outside now?"

"Probably, yeah, we've been gone too long." Maggie replied, and they made our way back to April.

They walk outside and stand behind a tall ginger man who turns when he hears them approach. "Oh, are you the new trauma surgeon?" he asks, pointing at Ophelia. After she nodded, he held out has hand and said, "Owen Hunt."

"Ophelia Lopez" she replied, shaking his hand. A man called Owen's name and nodded at him. "Grey, we're ready to cut the roof." he yelled to her.

"Okay, Keith, it's gonna get real loud and then it's gonna get scary, and then we're gonna get you out okay?" Meredith said to Keith, and then the very loud sawing began.

--------

"Roof coming off!" A guy yelled, and then the roof of the car was lifted off, revealing a door that had jammed itself into Keith's abdomen.

"We need a trauma panel, type and cross for eight." April ordered, jumping up on the truck once it was clear. "Got it, drawing labs." Owen said. Ophelia ran to Owen's side seeing as he appeared to have the better side of things.

"No blood in the pericardium." Maggie said after a while.

"Penetrating thoraco-abdominal injury. Ultra-sound, please." Hunt said.

"Keith, talk to me, how do you feel?" Meredith asked, climbing into the car.

"Uh... popular." he mumbled out. 

"Funny. That's funny." She replied to Keith. She was looking at Ophelia curiously, almost she had seen her before.

Ophelia was confused. She had never seen this woman, and yet here she was giving her strange looks as though she knew her from somewhere.

A firefighter walked over to them and began to explain the situation to them. Ophelia looked up from where she was working to look at him. "Okay, guys, when you clear, we're gonna cut away at the piece of the door that's impaling him, then you can can get him inside, okay?" He said. They all nodded in confirmation and he walked away to continue his job.

As they were cutting through the door, a girl in resident scrubs came up to them. She had hair that was brown and short, and was gently curled. "Dr. Grey?" She said. Meredith turned to look at her. "I have and update on his fiancée"

Ophelia didn't think he could handle anymore bad news this month, so just in case she got off the truck, sheilding her face from the sparks flying everywhere.

She walked over just in time to over hear two women talking. "You know, old Kepner was..."

"Was what?" She asked. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interupt, but I only got here, I want to know what people were like before.

"Well, there was pigtails, and bunny rabbits and smiling. Lots of smiling, but Kepner 2.0, she's crazy! She's fierce. She's woman-ed up. Thank you, United States Army." The shorter one of the woman said.