4

12x03
I Choose You

a/n: y'all are gonna love the end of this chapter...

Meredith was very angrily beeping the horn to get Maggie and Amelia to hurry up, as Ophelia was in her usual seat behind Meredith.

"I'm here. I'm here!" Maggie said as she got into the car, toothbrush still in her mouth. She was carrying a very large pile of paper in her hands.

"I know you're mad. I am so, so sorry." Maggie told Meredith. "We can go." She turned around and saw Ophelia, but no Amelia. "Amelia's not here. Ha! Amelia's the late one. It's not on me. Oh, um, I got the mail. I think that you're contract is in there." Maggie said, handing Meredith the pile of papers.

"Come on. I'm the good sister." Maggie said to Meredith.

"I'm the good sister." Ophelia corrected her.

"Chief of General Surgery. Yay!" Maggie said, pointedly ignoring Ophelia. Meredith angrily honked the horn again, and this time Amelia came running out.

"Shut up, I'm here. Whoo!" She cried as she climbed in beside Ophelia. She began to get undressed right there. In the car. Naked. Beside Ophelia.

"Are you naked?" Meredith asked.

"Oh, my god." Maggie said queitly.

"I won't be in 5 minutes." Amelia replied.

"Don't you wear panties?" Maggie asked incredulously.

"No way, she likes to breathe." Amelia said.

Amelia turned her head slightly, and that was when Ophelia realised she was staring. She quickly turned her head to look out the window, unsure whether Amelia had seen or not.

"Please tell me your naked butt is not on the seat of my brand new car." Meredith scolded.

"Are you done looking or are you-" Amelia began to ask the sisters in the front.

"Amelia, my children sit back there." Meredith reasoned.

"You only have a problem if they like the seats." Amelia countered. "Do they lick the seats?"

"Bailey's a seat licker." Ophelia reminded her.

"They did not just say that!" Meredith said, shocked.

"Just start the car and drive already!" Amelia yelled.

"If I didn't care so much about the planet for my babies, this carpool would not even be happening." Meredith told her.

"Meredith finally got her contract!" Maggie said to Amelia.

Amelia cheered loudly. "It's official. Lady Chief Trifecta! Ophelia, your time will come."

"Oh please, April and I bascically run Trauma already." She scoffed.

"Way to go!" Amelia said. "The house of lady Chiefs. And basically lady Chief. Sister lady Chiefs."

"Put a bra on!" Meredith yelled. "What was that?" She asked Maggie.

"Hmm?" Maggie said in response. "What was what?"

"That face, you just made a face." Meredith said.

"I-I don't make faces." Maggie said.

"I call bullshit!" Ophelia yelled from the back.

"Thank you, LiLi." Meredith said. She turned back to Maggie. "You did. You just made a face. Like this." She did an impersonation of the Maggie made.

"No, I don't think so." Maggie said.