PROLOGUE

It was a typical Friday night at the bar, with the music blaring and the drinks flowing. Sarah had just broken up with her long-term boyfriend and was looking for a way to forget her troubles. She was sitting alone at the bar, nursing her second drink, when she noticed a guy watching her from across the room.

He was tall, with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He looked like he had just come from work, with his dress shirt and tie still perfectly in place. Sarah couldn't help but feel a little intrigued.

Before she knew it, he was standing next to her, offering to buy her a drink. They struck up a conversation, and Sarah found herself laughing and flirting in a way she hadn't in a long time. Before she knew it, they were leaving the bar together and headed back to his apartment.

What happened next was a blur of passion and desire. They spent the night together, exploring each other's bodies in a way that was wild and uninhibited. It was a one-night stand, pure and simple, but there was something about him that Sarah couldn't get out of her head.

As the weeks passed, they kept running into each other in the same bar. They started talking more and more, and eventually, they decided to become "fuck buddies" - two people who were just in it for physical pleasure, with no strings attached.

It was a dangerous game, one that could lead to heartbreak and disappointment. But for Sarah, it was a way to escape her problems, even if just for a little while. And for him, it was a way to forget his own troubles and lose himself in the moment.

Little did they know, their arrangement would lead to something much more complicated than they could have ever imagined.