𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 : Think for yourself

What a wonderful-

Oh so you thought as the moment you passed the gates of the school, many students surrounded you and were asking you questions such as :
''Are you really Astrolo?!''
''Why did you not choose the artistic section ?''
''Why did you hide your identity ?''
''I am a big fan ! Can you sign me an autograph?''
''How did it feel working with one of the hottest guys in the movie [popular live action movie]''

You had answered all of them :
''Unfortunately, yes''
''It would be too suspicious''
''Because of you''
''no, i don't even remember my signature''
''He was nice but that's all''

In a few hours, you were now one of the popular kids, some kids in the artistic section came to ask for advices in which you actually enjoyed helping them, people usually pictured the artistic students to be brats and arrogant pricks but they actually were really nice and pretty helpful.
The big moment was when Minami came running at you while gripping on Ruby's hand and dragging her to you.

''[name] ! Is it true ?! Your really Astrolo ?''

You nodded as Minami held both your hand together and looked at you with admiration.

''I am a really big fan ! I watched your first movie ! You inspired me to become a model !''

you never really were interested in Minami in the manga but she was really nice, you understood why Ruby was friend with her.

Aqua just looked at you and didn't say word.

''why are you so silent Aquafarm*?''

''I knew you had some talents but I didn't expect you being Astrolo''

He responded bluntly. From the outside he is charming but has a cold aura but in fact he was just a chill person with some issues and trying to commit murder.
As the four of you were talking Frill joined your conversation.

''So your Astrolo ? The one I worked with during the movie « I hate my life » ?''

''Yes, you were incredible Frill ! How you played The main character was fantastic !''

'Your were also fantastic, in my opinion you stole the show and you only played the the sidekick for the villain''

For the whole break, Frill and you returning compliments and were praising the other for their performance as Ruby, Minami and Aqua listened. You and Frill had to stop since the bell rang and Aqua had to drag you in class.

''Frill is such as nice girl ! Plus..''

''Please shut your mouth, we have take notes down''

Aqua was taking notes while you started to insult him and also take a few notes, your were quite messy while Aqua's note were organised and made sense.

''And that's why your name is aquamariana''

''Stop it''

''No, as I was saying...''

He spent the whole hour listening to you talking about
[anything you want].

'' oh ! I also want to ask you how's your relationship with girls or boys on your show ?''

'' I only consider them as colleagues''

''Like I believe you''

You knew he was telling the truth but you rather play dumb, you were holding yourself back from saying anything that you knew.
Maybe you should stop his father from killing that rising actress...
Stop thinking about changing the future.

''[name] ? Are you okay ?''

You snapped back to reality and nodded, you remained silent. What was that voice ? Good question.
Now forget

''What was I thinking again ?''

''Stop being stupid''

You looked at Aqua, ready to tackle him when you two get outside of school grounds.

''Aqua, watch out for Akane''

Aqua looked at you confused.
You wanted to protect Akane, you didn't want to have a great impact but wanted Aqua to see Akane's struggles early on.
Stop doing that.
You jumped out of your seat and fell on the floor butt first. That voice...
Aqua quickly helps you up.

''[name], your clearly not okay. I bring you to the nurse. Don't try to resist.''

You just let Aqua drag you to the nurse's office.
She checked everything and said you were fine.
You didn't know what was happening.
You went home early that day.
You all forgot about that incident and continued on.

——————————-
*Aquafarm :to cultivate a fish or shellfish under controlled conditions
———————————
Enjoying the fanfiction ?
(Please give feedback)
Should I make this a harem or just focus on Aqua ?
(Also give your opinion)
This chapter is shorter because I am more focused on writing the Tokyo Blade arc and Akane  suicide attempt chapters.
Have this as an apology.
By @chocotomamenoki