𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 : Third times the charm

'' I LOVE YOU''

was the thing you had to say every day to your lovely fans, this second life really was trash, your parents forced you to go to a Korean idol camp and neglected your studies, health and abandoned you , at least in your first life your parents tried to be good ones but I didn't excuse what they said to you.

''[name] PLEASE STEP ON ME''

a voice from the public shouted with enthusiasm, You still believed their were good people in your concert but they were sometimes weird, you had letters asking your for your nails,armpit hair and even your ear wax. It reminded you that one incident where you ate a cookie at a interview and one of the employee's sold it on Amazon for 6000$ only for it no sold at 500 000$. Being an idol sucked at Korea, you had to always train, dance, sing while barely eating food and being criticized on social media for your weight and being to lazy , they all say to ignore these comments but it still hurts inside, in your second life you were beautiful but in your first life your parents always told you that

''eating to much makes you fat !''

''If you stopped eating so much maybe you will be thinner and prettier!''

But they spoiled you with gifts but that didn't excuse how they yelled at you for dropping your fork by accident, screaming at you for eating some yogurt at night, becoming a doctor and not a ''[dream job]'' or ''[second dream job]''.

''[name] ! DO THAT ONE MEME DANCE !''

A voice from the public shout and snapped you out of your thoughts before you smiled with joy at their request

''The great [name] will do the meme dance for you my adorable fans ! Who have supported me by coming at this concert !''

You started to do your dance that you accidentally posted on social media. That dance was just a practice while singing your new song the blue sea is now yellow ?
But everyone liked it and made memes with it but you still felt really embarrassed .

Even though your living conditions as an idol was pretty bad, you felt hungry right now...
You at least had your fans (the good ones) that always humored with you and made amazing memes instead of criticizing your for some accidents.You were grateful your community for being less toxic then other ones.

After your concert you were walking in your disguised and wearing a mask to hide your identity to go get some Starbucks and not cause to much commotion, you check left and right before walking across the street to get some coffee only for you to feel something crashing against you, lights were shining at you, the noises of a truck running full force on you.

Not again ?! Please what did I do ?! I looked left and right twice before walking across the streets !

Your thoughts were running a miles, time slowed down, and your felt the impact, the same one in your first life, you were run by truck for a second time.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 1𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐭 3:00 𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 2𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐞 31.

So this is the end again ? I am going out for good this time. I wanted at least to do something I loved...you could feel tear threatening to come out of your eyes at the operating table, the nurses were trying their best to support the surgeon trying to save you I won't even be able to have become a [dream job], I wouldn't have asked my second family why they abandoned me at the idol camp...You could hear the heart monitor stop beeping, your vision was blurry, you knew it to well, it's death.