𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 : A heartwarming reunion

''And your total comes to 500¥''

You were currently ringing up a customer at your local Macdonald, the woman gives you the money and hands the happy meal to her kid.

''Please come back again''

You bowed out of respect to your customer as they left the Macdonald. It's pretty boring working here and the pay isn't pretty good but it was better then working at other fancy restaurants since you knew that you would probably mess up. You look at the clock and prepare to leave, it's finally the end of your shift  and your pay is today.

''Good job [name], here is your paycheck. Tell me when your coming back to work with us.''

The old lady and owner of this Macdonald smiled at you as she handed you the paycheck, she was your neighborhood kind and sweet old lady that everyone liked.

''I probably come working here during the next break, but I call you when I can''

You smiled at her and waved at her goodbye ,you exit the Macdonald. After all you, [name] [astrolo] may be lazy but you still worked to get your own money. You only worked at Macdonald when you knew that your month is going to be free.

A few years had passed by after you last saw Ruby and Aqua , you knew that they were probably going to the same high school as Kana Arima and Aqua would soon join a TV series but you only wondered what happened after chapter 110, you had a limited knowledge to the future in this world and when you'll be pass it what would you do ? You still want to know the ending, but it isn't worth it by joining this mess.

''[name] san ! How have you been !''

Your classmate from last your had spotted you and come to greet you with a smile, the people in your middle school were pretty chill and nice but the drama's there... OH boy ! If I told you every drama there was, we would be here for a weeek or two.

''I am fine, thank you. And you ?''

You politely answered hoping they would soon leave you alone.

''I am have been doing pretty well ! I got accepted to Tokyo's best high school so I am so happy !''

You smiled but deep inside you were questioning if they actually came to greet you to talk to a classmate or brag about themselves.

'' Enough about me. [name] san, have you found a good high school ?''

Your classmate asked you curiously asked you while tilting their head.

'' i still haven't received any answers but I hope I got accepted to one near my house, I don't want to take any transports to get there''

Your classmate chuckles at your statement, you were know in all your classes for being very cheap and lazy but fun to hang around.

'' well I hope that you also get accepted in my high school, it's nice to have a friend you now with you.''

You looked at your classmate with a bit of surprise for a few seconds before being replaced by a smile, sometimes people are annoying but they still had good intentions from time to time.

''Oh, look at the time. I am sorry [name] San but I got to hurry up ! Or else I am going to miss my bus ! Have a good evening !''

Your classmate sprint as they waved goodbye at you while they figured disappear, you were left standing on your own on the sidewalk. You wished you were as enthusiastic as they were sometimes.
You took out your keys and inserted into the keyhole of your house door and opened it, you took your shoes off and put on your Uwabaki's.

''I am home !''

''so how was work my little star shine ?''

Your mother looked at your from her couch, she was currently testing out one of your father's new video game designed for a female audience.