𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 : reality dating show last episode ! Revealing twist ! Confession ?

Today was the day of the airing of the final episode of Aqua's dating reality show. You were laying on your bed with your ear puds on as the episode started. TV reality shows weren't your favorite things but this one was decent in your opinion, with Aqua being the reason that you even started watching it.

Akane had stolen the show on the previous episodes , her acting like Ai was weird to see from your own screen. But she was gaining popularity and seemed to be doing fine that way.

The episode started and you kept your eyes glued on your phone during the whole episode .
Near the end, the big reveal was finally here. Who was going to kiss and which couple would be formed, of course you already knew it was Akane and Aqu-

The new couple formed is Yuki Sumi and Nobuyuki Kumano !

Akane Kurokawa has rejected Aqua Hoshino.

Wait what the Fu-

That wasn't supposed to happen, if the story is derailing, than how we're you supposed to know what was truly going to happen and get away from it , so as to not be murdered by Aqua's dad or some other things going on.

It's gonna be fine, it's just one little detail... Maybe it will simplify the plot ?
Yes stay positive ! No pessimism here ! At least Kana won't be mad at Aqua so the training would be easier for the girls...

"Ahhhhhhh ! I am so screwed !"

You screamed in your pillow out of frustration and were banging your head onto it. The noise alerted your parents who quickly came to check on you but you reassured them it was nothing that important.

Your mom had some suspicion on what it could be but she didn't have have the evidence to prove it or who was the one responsible of your little tantrum. She was also a teenager back in the day.

【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】

"Cheers !"

Everyone in the room raised their glasse with joy for success of the show.
All the cast and people behind of love today were all drinking and having fun.

"We finally finished filming the last episode of love today !"

Yuki cheered with a smile.
Akane and Mem-Cho smiled at each other before approaching Yuki with a grin.

Akane spoke out first.

"So you and Nobu are now dating ?"

Mem quickly followed up the question by another one.

"So what is going to happen next ?"

Yuki blushed while putting her hands on her cheeks to try and cool her face down.

"Yeah we are..."

"I thought you were going king to reject me to be honest ."

Nobu laughed while scratching the back of his head. He really thought that Yuki was going to reject him and worried himself to death for it.

"But doesn't your company promote its model as pure and innocent ?"

Mem asked , worried for both of her friends.

"Since I was pretty popular during the reality show and that most people supported me and Nobu together. They made an exception."

Everybody sighed in relief. Scare that Yuki and Nobu would receive backlash just like Akane.
Everyone except a certain blonde who had just came back into the room after a little chitchat with the producer of the show.

"So how are you feeling after that rejection Aqua ?"

Nobu put his arm around Aqua's shoulder while trying to comfort his friend.