F̸i̸l̸e̸ d̸e̸c̸r̸i̸p̸t̸e̸d̸

''I want to be a film director!''

A young boy declared in front of his parents who looked at him with a disappointment. The father started to shout profanities while trying to hold himself from punching the little boy as the mother tried to calm the old man.

The boy was shaking and trying to hold in his tears by doing other things or change the subject as the father started to laugh and mock him.

''Your a boy, go do something more manly and make more money''

The boy only nodded trying to hold hi tears with a smiles, he wanted just to share the truth with his parents : they said that he could do anything.

Liars

Liars

Liars

Another one though as she was sitting on the couch wanting to defend her brother but was to scared of her father.
The boy quickly retreated back to his room to go read only for the old wrinkled man to open his door and continue gaslighting him.
The moment the man that he called father left , the young boy was in tears, he tried to jump a bite ne play with his toys to try stop the tears, he felt shame each time he cried he felt bad, it's a feeling that he can't describe well, he doesn't know if it's embarrassment, anger towards himself or the fact he just felt like a crybaby.
A girl enters the room and sits on his bed.

''If you want become a film director I be the first one to buy tickets to your movie.''

''Why...are you..being nice...to me now..?''

The little boys asked to his older sister between his sniffle while trying to hide himself from her, he didn't want her to see him all weak and fragile.

'' I am your sister, even though I say I hate you... I still live you as my brother deep down''

The girl hated to admit she cared for him but she knew that the little boy needed these words.

''I support your dream, I promise.''

The boy look with disbelief at his sister that he considers as his bully that he always laughed and played with before lunging at her and hugging her while crying, the girl only sat there and hugged her brother back and patting his head.

F̸i̸l̸e̸ n̸u̸m̸b̸e̸r̸ 1̸