Chapter 5: The Nehushtan armor

Start from the beginning

Geats: Now, here comes the highlights.

He fired at a fee Noise with hid Magnum shooter and the battle began with Tsubasa charging towards a few and cutting them down with her sword. She dodges the Noise's strikes and cuts them down while Geats rushes towards them and then slides on the floor and fire his Magnum shooter upwards, taking them out as they turn into dust.

Then a large Noise attempt to crush him but he rolled backwards, dodging the Noise's large fist and then he fired a few shots at it in the face. Then he spin around, lifted up hid left arm as an arm gun is deployed and he fired a few shots at the Noise.

Then Hibiki rush by him and punching the large Noise in the face, turning into dust and then she land behind Geats.

Geats: Nice one Hibiki. Let's show these Noise what we can do.

Hibiki: (smirk) Right behind you!

Hibiki goes on to strike blows at Noise that were getting close to them while Geats fired more of his Magnum shooter as they continue doing this. Then Geats kneel down as Hibiki use his shoulders to leap up high in the air while Geats stood up and fired a clean shot as the bullet goes through five Noise while Hibiki punches the ground, costing a huge shockwave like blast that sent the Noise flying.

More Noise came towards them which give Geats an idea as he spins his Desire driver around.

Desire driver: Revolve on.

Geats: Hibiki, grab my hand ans spin me around.

She blushed when he ask her that but she comply as she grab his hand and then she spin him around. While doing that he fired bullets out of his legs, taking out the Noise around them as they get shot many times.

This goes on for a while and after Hibiki let's go of him he leaps up in the air and then land onto the ground and sees just in time as the Noise turn into ashes.

Geats: Great job Hibiki. We sure show them never mess with us.

Hibiki: (smile) Yeah! That's was so cool!

Hibiki: (thought) I hold his hand! Oh my god it also felt good as well.

Chris is angered by this but suddenly turn to see Chris launches towards her but she summons blade like tentacles at her which cost her to block each attack which make her stumble backwards while Chris walks towards her.

Chris: (smirk) Looks like your on your own now.

???: Think again!

Suddenly Na-Go burst out of the bushes and slashed at her with her claws which cost Chris to leap away from her as Na-Go stood up straight and said.