Jungkook sighed loudly and that cought Taehyung's attention, who gave him a questioning look and he smiled awkwardly.

He then paid attention to the poor book, he might help Taehyung with studies for now.

After a few minutes when Jungkook look up at Taehyung his eyebrows furrowed, the pretty male was sweating badly and his face was paler than before. and before he could ask Taehyung what was wrong, the pretty male stood up abruptly and stormed outside the library, Jungkook was shocked and followed the male on his heels.

When he reached the washroom, he saw Taehyung was already bending over the sink, vomiting, Jungkook quickly went out to fetch a bottle of water and a towel.

He came back and started to rub Taehyung's back on a soothing manner, and he was happy that the other one was not refusing his touch.

When Taehyung was done, Jungkook saw his teary eyes and it directly pricked his heart.

He let Taehyung wash his face and mouth. he offered the towel to male and Taehyung took it.  Taehyung wiped his face and dropped his hands on his sides.

Jungkook gave Taehyung the bottle of water.
"have a sip of water, it's not cold water so you won't have a sore throat, and the warm water will make the uneasiness slightly better."

Taehyung gave Jungkook a look and took the water and drank a little water.

Jungkook took the water bottle back. he shoved his hand into his pocket and took out a sweet-sour candy and offered it to the pretty male.

" here have it, it'll make the sour taste in your mouth go away." Taehyung was looking at him in doubt now. and he was quick to explain " I always crave for something sweet and caramel, so I always carry candies in many flavors, mostly they are coffees but today I carried something sour and I'm glad I can help you now."

Taehyung gave Jungkook an amusing look and popped the candy in his mouth, and if Jungkook was not wrong he saw a faint smile in his lips.

"thank you for this, and if you didn't explain then I would have thought that you have a Doraemon pocket hidden with you and might start to bring things out of nowhere." Taehyung gave him a little smile , his voice was slightly strained.

Jungkook smiled too, but his smile wiped out soon when he noticed something.

"but are you sick? you look a lot pale, you look tired too, are you not feeling well, hyung?" his concerned tone reached Taehyung's ears who sighed in despair.

"I don't know, it's happening for a few days now, I think I ate something and it's not settling well with my stomach. "

none of them noticed how they were able to hit a conversation in the washroom of their college without being uncomfortable.

" did you visit a doctor? should I take you to hospital?" Jungkook asked the pretty male who was quick to deny his offer.

"no, it's okay, I think we should head back, our assignment is still not done."

saying that Taehyung started to leave but before he could go out, he hold head and made a hissing noise and soon his eyes rolled back, he was collapsing.

Jungkook saw how Taehyung face became disoriented and how loudly he hissed and started falling, and he was quick to hold Taehyung in his arms.

"hyung! Taehyung!! Tae!! hey love, open your eyes, please!" his voice became shaky .
Jungkook tried to wake up the male few times, when his tries failed, he took Taehyung in his arms and started to run towards the infirmary.