𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, normally I always see my parents too but they are very sick at the moment so I end up sucking with muppet Lando here." Max says back as a joke and Lando needs to roll his eyes when everybody laughs because Max' reaction.

"Without me you didn't got chocolade mate." replies back and some of us needs to laugh now too because Lando's reaction.

"By the way, do you sleep at Lando's place too tonight?" Ria asks again with a smirk on her face some seconds later when everybody is making again their own marshmallows.

"Yeah, I will see my parents over 2 days again because I have a photoshoot then very close to my house so I will be there back again, we can watch together to the raceweekend of Lando in Baku if you want?" I say back to Ria with a big smile on my face.

"Oh yes, good idea! Would you also mind if I come watch the f2 race too?, i'm also getting more and more interested into it!" is Ria's answer and I nod enthusiastic my head, also because I know i'm not the only watching f2 here in this group.

"Absolute a good idea, I watch also f2 so we can watch together for sure Ria."

"Great great, so enthusiastic we going go watch it together for the first time!, let's hope a good driver will win then." Ria says hyped after she putted a marshmallow into her mouth.

"Watch what?" Lando asks curious to both of us when he hears us giggle a little bit.

"Oh just some cute boys when we will party with us 2, parties are a good place to look out for new boys." Ria replies back and when I look back to Lando I see him looking to the ground and I feel my heart is broken the way he is sitting there and I guess on a way he is something like jealous.

"Ah hmmm allright, have fun with doing that." he replies and he goes away after some seconds, but I run after him.

"LANDO WAIT!!!" I scream to him and lucky enough after some seconds he stops and turn around.

"Don't you need go back to Ria and plan your parties meanwhile looking to the boys?" Lando asks back and I feel a little bit attacked the way how he asked it.

"No, she was just absolute joking you know, I don't need to look to cute boys now, I have incredible friends like you and Max and Niran and also I never found much luck about love in my life." I say back to him but I can't look into his eyes so I look next to me when the sun starts to goes down.

"She was?" Lando asks back with his soft voice and some seconds later I feel his hands pushing my head a little bit up so I look directly into his beautiful eyes once again.

"Yeah she was Lando, I don't a guy in my life, only when I know a 100% it can work between us even i'm incredible busy." I reply shy back because Lando's arms are now around my waist and he comes closer and closer again to me.

"Would I still make a chance?"

"For what?"

"To be that guy you guess it will work 100% out with being more then just friends?" he asks right before he put some hair around my ears.

"I-." I can just say because i'm still absolute lost into his eyes.

"Well I take that as a yes then my lady." he replies back and his eyes still looks right into my mine.

"Beter we are gone now before we do something stupid." we hear at the background and I see Lando being in shock.

"MAX GOSH, GO AWAY MEN!!!" he screams after some seconds and because I was in shock, I step back from Lando so we have 1 meter distance between us both.