Chapter 27

The next day, Lan Zhan was asked to go to the living room where Wen Qing was sitting and he sat down beside her. He saw boxes... Gifts? Stacked in the middle of the room and there was Wen Ning entered with a few more boxes.

"what are these?" asked Lan Zhan.

Wen Qing then started explaining how the whole Cultivation World found out the Yilling Patriarch wasn't dead and more was marrying the Second Lan Master, she told him the Lan Clan solved the roaring questions of every Sect especially the Jiang Clan. Lan Zhan was feeling overwhelmed, one because he was grateful for his brother for solving the matter without letting the Wei Clan involved, Lan Xichen also made it clear the Yilling Patriarch brings no harm as he sees him genuinely in love and is in peace with his younger brother. Two, because the Major Sects didn't cause a huge more ruckus and just stayed silent, slowly accepting this. Now the boxes were gifts. Mostly for Hanguang-Jun and some for the Yilling Patriarch, they were dowries.

Lan Zhan nodded as Wen Qing was done explaining and asked him if he wanted to open the gifts. Lan Zhan asked where Wuxian was and said Wuxian needed time to process this and he was in his study. Lan Zhan understood and just asked Wen Qing to help him with opening the gifts as he was curious what they bought him. Yuan came into the room and asked if he could help and he was over the moon when Lan Zhan nodded to his little request.

He was surprised when on one side, there were many gifts in blue as it was from Lan Clan, there were also a few boxes from Jin Clan as it was yellow, and some From Jiang Clan. Then a there were gifts from Nie Clan, many.. Just like Lan Clan. He was shocked because the Jiang Clan sent some gifts, meaning Jiang Cheng let his men send gifts to Wuxian, even though he hated Wuxian, he still sent gifts.. Probably that's what Wei Ying's late sister Jiang Yanli would have wanted..

He glanced at the Nie Clan gifts and remembered Wuxian was in good terms of the Nie Clan and is in still good friends with Nie Huaisang.

Wuxian was in his study, with a rectangle box with purple wrapping and one medium-sized square box with blue one then one black-golden rectangle box. From Jiang Sect, Nie Sect and Lan Sect.

Wen Ning said these three boxes were specifically for him. He first opened the Purple box and was surprised to see.. Two Clarity Bell. A sacred bell from the Jiang Clan.

He saw stripes of blue on the bell and the other had red stripes. The threads were still purple and it was elegantly made, he held it in his hand, the one with red stripes and saw there was a note on the box saying accustomed by Jiang Wanyin and Jin Ling. He was surprised but immediately his surprise was replaced by a smile.

He didn't think much about it, he just felt his Uncle FengMian's presence right now and it made him happy. He then took the square flat box and opened it, it was from Lan Xichen himself.

He was surprised to see a different designed Lan Head Ribbon but was happy, he smiled widely at it and thought about it, Lan Zhan will be a part of the Wei Clan and he will no longer be wearing his Forehead Lan Ribbon but he had an idea

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He was surprised to see a different designed Lan Head Ribbon but was happy, he smiled widely at it and thought about it, Lan Zhan will be a part of the Wei Clan and he will no longer be wearing his Forehead Lan Ribbon but he had an idea. These two ribbons, they will wear it at the wedding and when they are finally wedded, they will wear it on their wrists like a bracelet. And Lan Zhan's current forehead ribbon will be Lan Zhan's new choker. He smirked at his naughty idea of having Lan Zhan a choker, at the same time Wei Clan is a Clan who had many accessories so he thought accessories on his beloved Darling will make him look more ethereal than he already is.