“I’m hungry.” Lucien said.

“Let’s get something to eat. I think my aunt is up already.” I said. Lucien grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed.

He opened the door and on the other side stood my aunt with a tray of food in her hands. She was going to talk until her eyes trailed down. Mine did too and I had forgotten we were both naked. We were so used to walking around naked in our homes that he had forgotten who else lived here.

“Lucien!” I panicked. I shut the door and threw Lucien his briefs as I slipped on some clothes. “Did you forget?!” I asked.

“Nah. I didn’t. Why should I hide?” He asked. 

“Put some clothes on!” I told. He hesitantly agreed and put on a few clothes. 

I reopened the door and this time, my aunt was facing away.

“Are you two decent?” She asked.

“Yep! We are!” I said. She turned and sighed in relief. 

“Let’s go have breakfast. You two must be starving.” She said. She walked down the hall while I tried to hide my embarrassment. Lucien on the other hand had a smirk on his face. 

We all sat at the table and drank coffee. My aunt and uncle asked Lucien some questions about his “career”. We decided that we’ll sugar coat his answers. Rather than say they sell drugs and weapons, he’ll say that he sells medications and tools. 

The only bad thing about today was that Lucien now had pictures of me as a child. Some embarrassing and some others cringy. He’s not going to let me live this down. 

“Danny. Can you come with me? Pedro built something in the back that I want to show you.” She said. I stood up and gave Lucien a look, he waved at me.

I followed my aunt to the backyard. She showed me a roofed spot that my uncle had built. There were chairs underneath that made it into a space for people to chill at. 

“Wow! This is nice!” I said. 

“Took your uncle a while. He wants to have a barbecue some time.” My aunt said. 

“Would you guys be willing to meet Lucien’s parents?” I asked.

“Hmm. Yeah. I’d like to meet them. Let’s make it happen.” She said. She turned to the door and saw both Lucien and uncle Pedro walk out.

Lucien’s face was red. I wondered why he was like that. But then I remembered that he was with my uncle. I hope he didn’t say anything threatening to Lucien.

“Let’s go get ice cream! My treat!” Lucien said. 

“Fuck yeah!” I accidentally yelled. “Sorry.” I said when my aunt gave me the stink eye.

When the day was turning into night, Lucien stood at the front door, getting ready to leave.

“You sure you don’t want to come with me?” He asked.

“I want to spend a little longer with my aunt and uncle. I’ll see you again in a few days.” I said.

“Okay. I’ll send a car over and private jet. Then we’ll spend our first Christmas together.” He said. He bent down and kissed me. 

“Bye, Lucien.” I said.

“Bye, Danny.” He said. He waved to my aunt and uncle as he walked down the driveway and got into his car. He waved at me one last time before driving down the street. 

Fuck! I already miss him. 

But those next few days passed by quickly. It was time for me to leave. Lucien had already called and let me know that a car was on the way. He let me know that there was a surprise waiting for me when I got home.

With a final hug to my aunt and uncle, I left down the driveway. I had a suitcase in hand and saw the black car waiting for me.

The driver had the door opened. I nodded at him as he took my bag and placed it in the trunk. I entered the car and sat in the seat. The windows were tinted from the outside, making me feel like I was in a luxurious car.

“You Daniel Harper?” The driver asked.

“Yep! Is this the ride to the airport?” I asked.

“Yeah.” The driver said. He began driving while I sat back and waited for my return to New York. There was a Caprisun juice and I grabbed one and drank it. 

Then, the car stopped. The driver had only been driving for 10 minutes. The airport is on the other side of town. We can’t be there yet. 

The door opened and in walked a random guy I had never seen before. I began to wonder who he was. Was he another guard? Or maybe he got in the wrong car.

He sat next to me. I got a good look at him. He wore a suit, like Lucien and Sylvester do. He was much older than Sylvester. He had white hair and a white beard. But he had tanned skin. The most intriguing part of him was his face. On his left side was a large cut that went from his eyebrow, over his eye, and to his cheek bone. The eye that was scratched was misty.

“Excuse me? Who are you?” I asked, sliding a bit away from him. 

“I’m Giorgio.” He said, a sinister smile coming on his face.

“I think you have the wrong car, sir.” I said.

“Oh no, I have the right one.” He said. He brought his hand to my chin and lifted it up. I started to panic and reach over to get my phone. Luckily, I have Lucien on speed dial.

“Nope!” He said, reaching behind me and grabbing my phone. The car window rolled down and he threw my phone out the window.

“WHAT ARE YOU-” He slammed his hand over my mouth. The car window rolled back up.

“Don’t try screaming. No one will hear you.” He said. 

My arms began to feel tingly. My legs began to go numb.

The guy pulled out his phone. “Hey, yeah, I have him. Operation: Achilles Heel is on!” He said. He hung up and turned to me.

“Get- Get away from me!” I said. I stood up and stumbled over to try and get out. He grabbed me and pushed me back into my seat.

“Finally. I can destroy the Vittori’s and you’re my ticket to get there.” He said.

My vision began to blacken. I looked at him as he stared at my face.

“No way you actually drank it.” He chuckled and picked up the empty Caprisun pouch. “I thought I was going to have to inject it.” He held a needle in his hands. “Eh, who cares.” He stuck the needle in my arm and injected whatever was in there. I wanted to pull away, but I was too weak.

“Lucien…” I muttered.

“Take us to the tarmac. We need to get to New York quickly.” Giorgio said to the driver. 

Everything began to slowly darken. I tried one final time to crawl away but my arms and legs didn’t work. I layed on my back, looking outside as the world passed me. 

I want Lucien. I want him to hold my hand. I want him to kiss me and wake me up from wherever I’m going. 

I could hear Giorgio laughing as he ran his filthy hands over my bare legs, rubbing my skin.

With a last look, I hoped that Lucien would find me, like he always does.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

------

<3

Vittori ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें