Comfort

Summary:

Ian needing loads of comfort

Ian's pov:

I was a nervous wreck. Tomorrow was the family gathering, and I was dreading it. I didn't know how I was going to make it through the day without having a panic attack. I was so anxious that I couldn't even sleep.

Mickey noticed how I was feeling and asked me what was wrong. I told him about the gathering and how I was feeling overwhelmed. He listened to me and then suggested that we go for a walk to clear my head.

As we walked, he told me about how he used to feel the same way when he had to go to family events. He said that he would always bring a teddy bear with him to help him feel more comfortable. I thought it was cute, but I didn't think it would work for me.

The next day, I woke up and felt even worse than the day before. I was shaking and sweating, and I didn't know how I was going to make it through the day. I was about to leave the house when Mickey stopped me.

He handed me two teddy bears and said, "I know you're anxious about today, so I got you these comfort teddies to help you feel better." I was surprised and touched by his gesture. I hugged him and thanked him.

When we got to the gathering, I put the teddies in my bag and hoped that no one would notice. But of course, my brother Lip had to make fun of me. He laughed and said, "What's with the teddy bears, Ian? Are you a little baby?"

I felt embarrassed and wanted to leave, but then Fiona and Mickey stood up for me. Fiona told Lip to stop being a jerk, and Mickey said that he was proud of me for taking care of myself. They made me feel better, and I was able to enjoy the rest of the day.

Throughout the day, I kept the teddies close by. Whenever I felt anxious or overwhelmed, I would hold onto them and take deep breaths. It was a small comfort, but it made a big difference.

At the end of the day, as we were leaving, Mickey said to me, "You did great today, Ian. I'm proud of you." I smiled and thanked him again for the teddies.

When we got back to my place, I put the teddies on my bed and felt a sense of relief. I was proud of myself for getting through the day

Ik it's been like thousand years I'm really sorry

Word count: 440