𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

Start from the beginning

"shit" amauri whispered

"with subject thirteen, however, we've opted for a different route. we'll be using a graft to create an artificial uterus to then attach to the colon. the graft has been taken from the uterus of a suitable donor, who's an excellent match. the length of this procedure should be approximately sixteen hours give or take. the extensiveness is due to introducing the body to a whole new organ"

this is literally insane. who the fuck would do some type of shit like this? to someone who hasn't even volunteered to do it nonetheless.

he once again moved out of the frame, displaying my body on the operating table. he then went into detail, explaining each thing that the doctors were doing to my body. you could tell the whole operation was filmed, however, this video sped through a lot of it, only using the normal playback speed when there was something important to say.

"this can't be real" amauri said as the screen went black when the surgery was complete

i sat there in shock. i've never been raped so i can't compare this to that, but i felt like this was a close second. my body was violated. i was sliced up and worked on without any knowledge of it. a baby was put inside of me without my permission. i have no recollection of this happening yet i still felt sick to my stomach watching it happen to me.

i almost feel like this is worse. watching this be done to myself when i have no way of fighting back. i felt like my soul had left my body and was watching this in real time.

amauri stood up, going to turn off the dvd player when the tv screen lit up again, causing him to stop.

on the screen now was me in a white room. i lay in a bed asleep while there were monitors hooked up to me. the room resembled somewhat of a hospital room, but was all white. kind've like what you'd see in a mental facility or something.

the same guy appeared once again in the camera, still wearing the surgical mask so you couldn't really get the full image of his face. even with just his eyes showing i couldn't recognize him.

"the date is feburary nineteenth at approximately fourteen hundred o'clock" he began

"it's been approximately twenty-four hours since completion of the operation. although it's too soon to tell, subject zero-zero-one-three seems to be responding well indicating a positive outcome. subject zero-zero-one-three did suffer a mild fever some hours after the surgery, more than likely due to his body recognizing the new organ as a foreign object. however, the fever subsided on its own which is promising"

the screen went black over again for a second before coming back on, the same setting.

"the date is feburary twenty-second at approximately ten o'clock. it's been five days since operating. subject zero-zero-one-three is still in a medically induced coma. his vitals are performing exceptionally well. he suffered another fever two days ago, a brutal one at that. we were able to combat that, however, and he's been improving ever since. the embryo has now attached to the walls of the new organ and is following the normal course of a pregnancy. by day eleven the organ should start producing enough hcg for him to detect the pregnancy using an at home test"

once again the screen went black for a second before coming back on, still the same setting.

"the date is feburary twenty-fourth, also known as d-day, at approximately thirteen hundred o'clock. subject-zero-zero-one-three will be released today. he will have no recollection of the events preceding this past week. the embryo is successfully attached and is operating exactly as we planned. zero-zero-one-three has proven to be a successful candidate. we'll be monitoring him from a far, however, i believe he'll be our first true success of batch two. for now that is all, until next time"