Synopsis

Merchants

  -A person who traffics in commodities for profit.

  They are everywhere.

  You can see them in any and all stories. They're the common character in stories whose presence is easily negligible. After all, it was a common occupation that can be found even in reality.

  Being merchant sounds stressful but boring, to be honest. You have to be knowledgeable, smart, sociable, cunning, and well versed in observing human behavior.

  The job in itself sounds troublesome. Not to mention that they were depicted as profit-minded, dark bellied, despicable idiots in most stories.

  But... in the eyes of an actual merchant... things were bound to be different.

  Much more colorful, amazing, exciting and... fun.

  Now imagine meeting a merchant who travel to sell his goods between different universe... Interested?

  Well then, I'll open a world for you to meet an interesting individual... A wandering merchant whose goal is as mysterious as his origin.

  Let's all travel between different dimensions with this merchant as our guide...

~•~•~•~•~

Disclaimer: I do not own TCF/LCF but I do claim ownership with the rest of things found in this story.

Fun Facts:

-Everywhere Merchant is a chain story/series.The first is obviously a TCF Fanfic. The next one... I'll leave it as a surprise.

-This story is an origin story for my first two characters as well. This one's not really a spoiler cause I think it was obvious.