BONUS

The sun made the sky a bundle of beautiful colours with calming melodys from many creatures. Hua cheng rolled over to a warm yet empty side of the bed, "Gege?" He groaned rubbing his eye. "Where are you?" He mumbled as he smelt a odd smell.

"Good morning!" Xie lian said beaming. "Im not the greatest as cooking but i made you breakfast...its almost edible heh" He placed the bowl of steamed buns...with crisp burns ..down next to Hua cheng.

With caution, Hua cheng slowly began to eat with a smile of pure affection. "Woah!" these are delicious, thank you Gege!" He said eating them.

"Im glad you like them San lang" Xie lian replied "Im going to wash up!" He said walking away.

Hua cheng grabbed the bowl of "Steamed" buns and walked out into the nature savourly eating. "Im back!!" Said Xie lian with a long gown over him. Hua cheng looked him up and down with curiousity wondering why he could see more of Xie lian even with the gown on.

"Sooo"He said walking up to Hua cheng slightly nervous. "So???" He replied chuckling under his breath. "Come in San Lang, im so cold!!"

Hua cheng confsed obediently obeyed wondering if he was wearing his normal clothes, why would he be so cold? Then it hit him...

"Gege." He said as which Xie lian turned back and replied. "Why are you so cold hm?? Its Spring and you wear quite thick material unless.." He chuckled moving closer towards him cupping his chin and rubbing it with his thumb as he stared into his eyes as they both admired each others beauty.

"Unless you wearing nothing but your gown, hm? Am i right Gege? Do tell, because im desprate...to know."He said moving his hands around Xie lian in a teasing way making his face a cherry red.

"You find out yourself if your so curious, San Lang."He replied wrapping his arms around hua chengs neck ever so boldly. "Because i want you....to know".